ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜 & 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕝

~ July 2, 1987 ~

"That little Dennis the Menace kid is something else, Bella I don't know how I feel bout you watching this cartoon anymore" glancing to her but she pays me no mind "ehh I grew up just fine watching The Little Rascals, you can manage with knowing a thing or two bout mischief"

Getting up I leave her in her chair I go to check on the laundry and photos

Switching over from washer to dryer I push the start button and turn around flipping over the pictures to see if they're done

Switching over from washer to dryer I push the start button and turn around flipping over the pictures to see if they're done. Staring from photo to photo I clip them up to dry and return to Bella seeing her shouting at the tv

"Still babbling to Dennis" picking up the phone I dial the number and wait for any pick up

After failing the first time I call again and almost say screw it until there's an answer

"Yeah"

"Everything okay"

"Y/n fuck were you the one who called the first time too"

"Yeah is this a bad time you sound out of breath"

"I was down in the basement didn't hear the first few rings until it stopped so I had to run, almost busted my ass thanks"

"Oh well you're okay then, so what were you doing down there"

"That's kinda where all my equipment is and it's my space to write. Did you need something n/n"

"No just calling to check on everyone in my 3rd favorite place in the world"

"Only 3rd where's the second one besides home"

"The beach"

"Of course it is, well I need to get finished before I lose my train of thought so call you later Cinderella"

"Okay well good luck with that" putting an end to the call I face back to the television "Bella we should go out and do some walking"

"I'm back n/n" hearing Olivia shout

"Never mind, Liv where you been"

"Did some home interview, gunna be on tomorrow they said. So I need a favor from you and it's really big but I don't want to do this alone" she says desperately holding my hand

"Sheesh are you gunna ask me to marry you, what is it Liv I'm happy to help"

"I got invited to The Tonight Show and I want you to come with me, more or so like moral support but also because I'm scared to go alone this is my first big interview in front of people and on broadcasted television"

"Holy shit, well first and foremost congratulations on your big break. And I guess I'll go with you what are friends for right"

"Thank you thank you" being quickly pulled into a hug "Okay well it's tomorrow"