𝕄𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣 & 𝕌𝕙 𝕆𝕙

"So now she finally decides to bring him along for us to meet, can you believe it ? My mom letting us finally meet her new boyfriend" I tell Jackie with so much sarcasm

"Well you don't sound too happy about it, I'd be happy if my mom were to start dating again lord knows she could use a new man in her life. But so far I'm not understanding one bad thing about him how you put it"

"Jackie there's nothing bad about him that's the problem, maybe it's because I'm not used to my mom liking guys that she's found some sort of happiness that isn't my dad. I don't know I can probably give this guy a chance to earn my respect, doesn't mean I'm gunna be easy on him though"

"Well while that won't change I can understand, now how's it going with Lupé she still giving you problems"

"I'm trying to look on the bright side of this and say she'll be gone in a few days with the rest so I'm taking this one day at time"

"How's Bella doing"

"She's angry with me a lot now, I don't think she likes me anymore. My only kid and she hates her mom because her bond is with her dad, the classic" throwing my head back against the headboard

"She doesn't hate you n/n, you just said it her bond is stronger with Steven than it is you which is fine. But don't worry she'll grow out of it"

"I hope you're right, but how's school so far"

"I don't know what you did but Brooke hasn't been as big of a bitch to me since you picked us up from the skate park"

"I set the record straight like I told you I was suppose to do, but besides that how's the teaching and everything going"

"Well so far it's good, teachers are looking for me to graduate on time and I'm looking to get my license in maybe 5 months"

"That's good how's the applications for uni going, do you know where you want to go"

"Not 100% but it's looking slim for here so far, but mom wants me to travel out of state but we'll see"

"Okay well good luck with that but I need to go and you need sleep you have school, goodnight Jackie"

"Night n/n good luck with the dinner"

Yeah let's hope it's all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows

~ September 3, 1987 ~

"Your hair makes me want to grow mine out but at the same I know I won't be able to keep up with it"

"Perks of having ridiculously long hair, anyways how am I looking ?"

"Good now come on so I can finish your makeup"

"So Teresa left yesterday to see the guys"

"Yeah was so excited, when do you leave again ?" watching her grab all the materials, which isn't much but eyeliner, lip gloss, eyeshadow, and mascara

"I guess the 7th since I have an interview that morning, I'm thinking of taking Heidi with me"

"Flying private"

"No ? I don't have that kind of lifestyle do I ?"

"Technically you do, I'm sure that's what Sheri has in mind for when you do leave. Not to make you sound like a narcissistic person but you are famous now so you can't afford to be bombarded by paparazzis"

"Guess you have a point, still taking all this in that I'm basically somebody now"

"Well you'll hate it but also get used to it at the same time"