𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖 & 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤

Steven's pov

"So you honestly think that she's better off without you? Steven you have to be two things; the dumbest person I know and the most sweetest guy in the world. This takes the cake though for your most idiot moments, Bella doesn't need you just disappearing from her life like you fell off the face of the earth"

"I'm too toxic to be around her"

"She doesn't know that yet you doofus, the girl is barely turning 5 and as far as we know she won't be here for her birthday but it's not like it matters. You weren't probably gonna show up for that day anyways being high all the damn time"

Staring at the mail in front of me I don't have a comeback or comment for that so I stay quiet, knowing she's 95% right I look at her to either keep going or don't I'm not gonna stop her

"I'll be right back I think that's Liv's car pulling in" she tells me going to get the door

Standing up I reach for the picture across from me with Bella on it smiling as bright as day, she looks so happy. Sad is it's not because of me, but pretty sure it's because of herself playing in the water

"She's adorable huh, remember that you put in half the work to make her" seeing Liv come around the corner sitting down "Zoe tells me you kind of just showed up, everything okay ?"

"Olivia you've seen past everyone's bullshit so I won't lie to you, I'm not doing so well"

"Oh I know thanks for not bs-ing me, do you really miss her and Isabella like you say you do?"

"I do, but I don't wanna hurt n/n anymore. It's better this way"

"Are you saying that for you or for your shitty excuses to continuing to do drugs and be off the hook of helping raise your daughter? Grow the fuck up Steven, you're almost 30 in a few years this isn't about drugs, fun, and partying all the time"

Appalled by her attitude change I see her annoyed, for the first time ever I'm seeing Olivia Van Zant, the good girl annoyed and cursing at me. Either I'm finally dying or I have officially fucked up

"Olivia-

"No, face up to it. You love her but you don't want to put up with full responsibilities that comes with it"

"I do"

"No you don't, you did when she was a baby until she was 3. After that it's all shit, you come in play with her for an hour or two then leave for days maybe, weeks at a time before having to be forced to see her. Drugs should not be this important to you to miss out on your daughter, partying and everything should go last not her. What's wrong about all of this, it took another man to step up and raise your kid just for you to finally realize you love her and she's more than what you gave in the beginning of your guys' false relationship"

"Olivia you don't know the full story-

"You guys had a one night stand, she got unexpectedly pregnant, months later she meets you again at a gig. You come back into her life, make a proposition to fake a marriage so her parents won't be disappointed, cheat on her with my sister and god knows how many others, and then just when she starts getting happiness you still continue to string her along only to not change. I'm sorry to say this Steven but you were a dog for that, tell me this and be honest are you still dating Cheryl and on drugs"

"....yeah, I am" nodding solemnly

"It doesn't change" she whispers sounding even more disappointed "You can't offer her anything, you still are the same guy you were when you first started dating. I really don't want to be the person to tell you this but you're not the guy for her anymore Steven. You still have the opportunity to be for Bella but as for n/n it's over, unless you plan on making changes and I mean real changes"