𝕍𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕒𝕚𝕣 & ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕎𝕖 𝔾𝕠 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

~ December 9, 1987 ~

"I don't even understand this, I mean I'm grateful that the meeting is here in the building but still feel like I'm under pressure"

"You sort of are, but not a lot of it. Just getting asked some personal questions and maybe things going on in your life. It's simple but not simple, the key is to never give too much detail in your life. Make them work for an answer even if they figure it out never give up the truth, interviewers can make up ways to twist your words around"

"Tell me something I don't know, but if I don't tell them they'll make up something to get the tabloids selling"

"Oh chin up y/n, you'll do fine and I will be right outside the office to make them leave if anything gets out of line. Now go finish getting dressed"

Leaving the chair I go to my office closing the door thinking bout what she said, really thinking about the whole thing. Sitting in my chair I contemplate which outfit to put on

10 minutes later

"Y/n" hearing a knock on the door Jenna pops her head in "the boyfriend is on line 2"

Reaching for the phone I put it to my ear hearing it silent

"Hello"

"Hey n/n big day today ?"

"Slash ? Jenna said it was the boyfriend, last I remember you aren't my boyfriend and I haven't ever imagined it would come to this"

"It's so nice to hear you show your love for everyone else, but here's your damn boyfriend" he groans as I'm hearing the phone switch hands

"Is he gunna be okay ?"

"Yeah n/n he'll be fine just tryna get a rise out of you, what's wrong you sound not like you"

"Damn you being so observant of me, I have an interview in less than 5 minutes with George Wayne from Vanity Fair and it's about everything"

"What do I always tell you"

"Tell people to suck a dick it's my life and they should deal with it"

"Look at that she picks up my ways, I want you to take a deep a breath and relax. This interview isn't gunna change anything about you or me or how people view you. Also are you feeling better from yesterday ?"

"Yeah I'm fine just ready for the interview and day to be over, how much longer until you guys comes home"

"About 22 days I think"

"Why did I agree to date you, this is torture"

"Think it has something to do with me being irresistible you once said"

"I'm hanging up now, love you bye-

"Wait wait wait, one more question ?"

"Hurry up I'm already behind"