𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 & 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖

"Y/n very bohemian of you I love it" Sheri smiles moving my hands to see everything

"Trying something new and I was hoping you'd like because this will my newest pitch for the meeting"

"Really, I love it Francois what about you ?" she turns to him

"Gotta say Ms Santana this is well put together so I'm on board with it"

"Well let's get to this meeting shall we, we'll all get acquainted with one another and be more aware of this look you have going on" Sheri smirks walking ahead while me and the newest member of the team I'd assume follow behind them

"Nice to meet you Ms Santana" he whispers making me look over to him

"Likewise Mr..?"

"Edwards, but you can just call me Lucas"

"Lucas okay, and you can just call me y/n. I'm not old enough for the formal names"

"Yeah I've read up on you" making me look to him skeptical "no not like stalker wise just I like to get to know my boss like just so I can avoid getting on your bad side"

"Oh that won't be a problem, unless you get outta line I'll be sure to put you back in it. But so far you seem more intimated by me than confident"

"Just don't wanna get punched in the face"

"You're funny, which is good means you have a sense of humor" laughing lightly at his joke finally getting into the office meeting

12:15pm

"We finally have some fresh new face in the building, and I'm so grateful that it happens to be a man. No offense but I'm sick of the women in the place if they gossip more than me"

"Aren't you doing that by talking about Lucas"

"All good things, that beefcake is too hot to not talk about. Anyways what are we gunna do about the elephant in the room, preferably the office"

"I don't know it's like as soon as we got the news of new assistant she is unspoken of and won't associate with us anymore. I don't wanna be rude but who just hangs with us for a months worth and opens up just to leave and not talk to us"

"Apparently Margot Nguyen, but we gotta put ourselves in her place. If your ex just all of the sudden pops up outta nowhere, when you know you guys had a bad break up, would you be happy about it ?"

"It's not my fault, but I guess you're right"

"I know is not your fault honey but just give her time and she might come around otherwise, we could always recruit the stud muffin" he teases

"He's probably not even gay Carson"

"You might be right but it never hurts to befriend a friendly face. So how's it going with the man being home ?"

"It's going great actually, only thing is Steven is out more frequently with this new girl I'm hearing about and supposedly she's bad news"

"Well is she ?"

"I don't know but if Slash thinks she is than who am I to believe she isn't"

"Well could ask to meet her and find out, besides you said he's been seeing her for awhile now. Sooner or later he might wanna take her and Bella out at the same time so I doubt you'll let that happen"

"You're damn right I won't. Look Steven knows better than to just take Bella around anyone so whoever this girl is she better be on her best behavior around my daughter or I'm killing them both"