𝕀𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 & ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕊𝕠 𝕊𝕦𝕓𝕥𝕝𝕖

~ April 19, 1988 ~

"Thanks again for agreeing to come with me to pick up Liv, you sure you don't wanna bring Isabella with us ?"

"I don't trust your driving fully so yup, either way there's not enough room if she took one too many bags" climbing in the car

"She only took 2 she's not too much like me, by the way I scheduled with my mom and Luisa to go dress hunting"

"What day ?"

"Was the 15th okay ?"

"Of May, should be. So how's that guy chasing going, still not getting any admirers ?"

"No because I've been busy"

"Shoe shopping and being a bitch doesn't count as being busy"

"Rude, I've been helping you with organizing this wedding"

"Just messing with you Van Zant" rolling the window down "thanks by the way"

"You're welcome, so how has home been ? With the whole thing that happened a few days ago"

"You mean when you kicked ass in my kitchen, completely have a new respect for you. But I don't know, Steven hasn't been home as much so guess that shows how important this girl really is to him"

"You mean he hasn't even remotely been spending time with your guys' daughter ?"

"It's been a few days so seems like it" crossing my arms over my chest staring straight ahead "I don't even care anymore at this point, his loss not mine but still he's being ridiculous for treating Bella with no type of respect or any sort of care in the world for placing her second"

"I don't know if it's my business but...do you think maybe it's more or so the drugs ?"

"Is he still using ?" glancing to her

"I don't know but once you're on it there's no easy way to come off of it is there ?"

"I don't know I've never been into the stuff"

"His demeanor did seem off though when he answered, I don't know"

"Don't stress on it maybe things will go back to normal soon"

Yeah maybe

With a hop, skip, and a jump away we made it to the airport hangar where it's marked for Maraschino waiting for them to show up any minute. Everyone at the office said Sheri didn't go she sent Liv and someone else but Francois traveled with them and a few make up artist so pretty crowded ride

"See a jet yet ?"

"No, you're the one looking up at the sky why are you asking me ?"

"You're the one laying on the hood of my car" she smiles sarcastically looking back up

"So your aunt is coming for Mother's Day, how you guys gunna do that ?"

"Don't. Remind. Me. That lady is gunna drive me insane, I'm glad I moved out before she shows up otherwise I would've just left anyways making sure to stay clear of her"

"Your mom says you're just like her think that's why you don't like her as much"

"She couldn't be more wrong, but I'm nothing like her. She's evil and so cliche, she expects too much of people. She tried to tell my mom I needed reconstructive face surgery because my chin is too wide"

"Isn't that a little over the top but than again you're kinda being dramatic, didn't you say something along the lines of getting breast enhancement"