𝕃𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕒 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕒 & 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 ?

~ November 19, 1989 ~

"I think we have enough food to feed at least three families" staring at all the groceries on the tables

Me and Lupe did a second shopping day since everyone is really coming to this house. When I say everyone I mean EVERYONE. The band, Kirk and Zoe, Dad, Deb, Sal, mom and Bob, abuela and Abuelo along with Myra and Amaris who are both bringing their man, Lupe who said Yvette was coming then of course myself and Izzy. I can't even stress enough with this full house, thank god work gave me the two weeks off to get everything in order but I also have one last task to do before I indulge into this

"What time is it ?" asking Lupe who's still trying to regain her strength from carrying all these bags

"1:07 why ?"

"I need to get dressed and head out I have business I need to take care of before it's too late. Do you mind putting this stuff away please ?"

"I very much mind seeing as I'm still out of breath from helping you carry all these bags in"

"You're a lifesaver thanks Lupe" shouting running for the stairs to get a quick shower and dressed

3:00pm

Sitting in the chair waiting for the camera crew to start filming I not feel nervous for many reasons; one this is me doing the rightful thing and apologizing to Vince and two what is the worst that could happen he threatens me ?

"Y/n we're ready" hearing someone call for me I see my interviewer for today from some small editor company waiting in a chair across from me

"Hello y/n" she greets me standing up to shake my hand

"Hi, I'm ready if you are ?"

"Perfect, I just want you to know I'm a huge fan of your work and I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel as comfortable as ever and to remain respectful"

"Fine by me" shrugging sitting down seeing them countdown and rolling

"Hello everybody I'm Joyce Kristoffer and today I'll be interviewing the one and only y/n Santana, but instead of me asking questions she actually has something she would like to address first so what's on your mind ?"

"Well first I'm happy you were so willing to set up this interview with me. Also this is more like a public apology from me to Vince Neil"

"Vince Neil of Mötley Crüe, was there some sort of dispute between you two I got the impression you guys were actually friends or acquaintances seeing as you're kinda well loved on the rock scene"

"While that may be true I wouldn't know, I'm not a very social person if you wanna call it that. But there was a sort of dispute or miscommunication between us that lead to some nasty actions from both sides and I want to publicly say I'm sorry for everything really I am. I should've talked with him about it and tried to understand his reasoning instead of going off of anger and not being smart about the situation"

"While I'm sure none of the viewers and myself have no idea what you're talking about I wish you both to accept what has happened and just move on from the little incident and he forgives you y/n you sound really genuine about it and you seem distraught but also relieved that you're getting it off your chest"

"Well I won't lie it has been messing with my head for awhile now so you could imagine"

"Well Vince if you're out there listening I hope you can just nip whatever happens in the butt and you two can let bygones be bygones. Now that we got that cleared up I want to ask you some questions if you don't mind ?"