𝕀 𝕆𝕨𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 & 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕤

Your POV

"Thanks again n/n I hope everything works out" Olivia says for the 3rd time since we started this quest to her mother's hotel suite

"Stop thanking me I swear I'm gunna muzzle you like Mona if you keep saying that"

"So you gunna be okay"

"Yeah why, I mean tonight was just a stick in the road but I'll be fine"

"I meant in the car with Izzy n/n, there's so much sexual tension in the air I was pretty much forced to roll the window down"

"There is not, don't say out loud he might hear. Look we are friend okay yes there was some... not so much friendly boundaries in the past but I'm sure of it"

"Mhm well, call me when you get home and you can tell me all about it. And I might just um..keep this skirt I actually really like it"

"You can keep it I have more anyways besides your legs look great in it, black really suits you"

"Red suits you of course with the sex appeal and dangerous attitude that comes with it"

"Okay, goodnight Liv see you" hugging her quickly returning to the car "ready to get back to the guns cave Iz"

"Finally"

"Asshole, so what were you doing when I called you"

"Was just writing down some shit, thought about getting a quick fix but didn't really get to it until you called. Which you're lucky because I was gunna ignore it"

"Thank god I did then, so what are you gunna do once I put you out back at the apartment"

"I'm gunna continue where I left off, minus the interruptions"

"No chicks tonight for you, wow that's a first"

"Had one yesterday and didn't feel like it, what are you gunna do once you get home"

"Probably shower and sleep with Bella, that was my only night out intentions and it cost me jail and it's on record I'm sure"

"So you're calling it a night from hell, classic"

"Shit, need to stop at a gas station" looking at the tank almost reach E

"Okay"

Finding a nearby stop, I quickly reach into the back for my jacket and purse

"You think you could pump for me please"

"What ?!"

"Pump the gas Izzy dios mío, you're acting weird tonight and I don't like it" getting out anyways

The hell is the matter with him, one minute he's fine next he's zoning out and his mind is in the gutter probably. Nah he's not like that I'm sure, although he has his days

"Pumping on 3, and this" placing the wine bottle on the counter

"Want some company tonight little miss rodeo, could get very lonely tonight"

"No thanks my night is going solo" faking a smile

"Whatever"

Taking my stuff I return outside seeing he's got it covered

"You got wine for what exactly"

"This is for me, treat myself to a gift"

"You're gunna drink at home by yourself, that's not good n/n. You can't drink while watching a baby"