ℍ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕔 & 𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟

After much spent time in the bathtub I decided to get up and see if anyone was available to hang out with. First person I found roaming through the halls was Tommy which isn't a surprise this time around, we decided to just see where our mind would take us

"What is there to do here ?"

"Well it's Florida we can do anything, weather's pretty good so let's go swimming by the pool"

"Or the beach think they'll let me go out and surf their waters ?"

"You surf, that's cool what else you do ?"

"I like to try new things if I find it interesting and challenging. I dance sometimes, I sing alone and no I won't sing for you before you ask, and I'm currently learning guitar"

"And not once have you thought of getting your own band started, think you'd be good at it n/n don't knock it til you try it" stopping on his floor the elevator doors open "Okay I'm gunna change and meet you downstairs"

"You got it" pushing my floor waiting

Wonder if Izzy is done yet, I wouldn't think an interview would go for 2 hours. But then again he said they have to get photos done, ugh the problem with actually being in love with someone. But that's good right ?

As the doors open I'm working my way to my room getting in and destroying my bags to see if I actually brought a swimsuit. Finding one I change quickly and grab my shirt walking out

Waiting in the lobby for Tommy, I stand close by the check in desk talking with the nice lady

Waiting in the lobby for Tommy, I stand close by the check in desk talking with the nice lady. I can pretty much tell by this point she just wants me to go but I won't give her that satisfaction, she could use some company

"I hope for your sake your swimsuit is under that, otherwise we have a problem with you trying to go naked"

"It is don't worry, just us ?" following him to the pool area

"Nikki said he'll be down in a minute y'know how he is by now, and Vince is on the phone with his wife"

"Wife ? That man is married and he's still screwing around what the fuck ?"

"Don't ask, don't really have an answer for it. So where's everyone on your end ?"

"They have a small photo shoot I guess, the interview part I'm 100% sure is done"

"So what happens when you leave here ?" finally getting to a chair close by the pool and small jacuzzi area

"I go back to a baby and my work"

"That's right I can't believe you had a kid, you're only 22 right ? How is it ?"

"Honestly easier than I thought, but also this is early stages. I have the real work cut out for me when she reaches 2 and so forth, however it's worth it"

"Sounds like it is, kinda making me want kids so badly"

"If you believe you're ready but I wouldn't force it, it's not gunna be easy considering you're in a band and if you guys are touring nonstop. But I can't tell you what to do so have at it just know what you're doing"