No. 2

I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs. Turning to the right I see that it was 12:35 in the afternoon. I let out a groan as I sat up and stretched. Let the day begin I thought to myself. I opens the door and walked down stairs to the voice of my mom and Larry. They were sitting at the island with a plate of pancakes, sausage, and eggs looking like the Brandy Brunch.

I made myself a plate and sat across from him but they just continued on with their conversation not giving me any type of good morning or even a single hello. Well I just woke up so I wasn't really in a good morning mood. My mom got up from her sit and gave me a kiss on the cheek before disappearing upstairs leaving us alone. Something I don't trust, especially since I remember him saying Tease me in the mean time.

Me being me, I started playing with my phone letting him know I wasn't up for his game this morning. But of course, he reached across the island and snatched the phone out of my hand. I gave him a death glare only to receive a lust filled look back.

I was about to say something until I saw my mom walked back into the room ready to leave for work.

" I won't be home until morning, I took up a double shift." She informed me.

I nodded my head giving her a kiss goodbye watching her walk right out the door. Once the door close Larry was up out of his sit placing his plate in the sink. I stayed sited until he walked out of the kitchen then I got up. I washed the dishes thinking about what I'm going to do to day. Should I go to the beach with Shay or go to the mall? Either way it goes I'm getting up out of this house.

I rinsed off my hands then dried them off with the cloth hanging from the rack. Again, turning around I'm looking at Larry. He picked me up and sat me on the counter slipping his skinny ass in between my legs.

" So what we doing today other than your game?" He asked rubbing circles on my inner thighs.

" Either the Beach or the Mall" I smirked at his weak attempt.

He hummed " Well I would love to see you in a two piece again, but we need to get you an appropriate attire. So mall ."

" As if your opinion really matters. Your not my husband so it shouldn't matter what I wear Mr Bourgeois"

"Awe, Miss Asia you steadying wanna think I'm playing when I say your mine and only mine. Let a nigga even look at you I'm gonna go mad" He spat.

I was about to say something then I realize I'm in these little ass short that barely covered my ass and I wasn't the only one noticing it. I tired to move but was stopped by him moving my shorts to the side taking upon himself to slip a finger in. I gasped grabbed his wrist trying to stop him but failed miserably.

" Mhm, still tight I see." he said standing casual as if he's not fingering me in my kitchen.

Every time I tried to remove his hand, he just pumps faster. " L-Larry " I moaned, I fucking hate him. We were right next to the refrigerator so he took his hand and searched for something while his other hand still in motion. Next thing I know I see pineapples and a can of whipped cream placed on the counter. He saw the frustrated look on my face and bit his bottom lip.

" Wanna cum or squirt first ?" he asked.

When I didn't say anything he played with my pearl with his thumb still pumping his finger. I moaned louder, scratching is arm up. I felt something built up in me but I was doing my best to keep it in.

" Well .. Guess I'll make you squirt first" He said and with one flick of his finger I was dripping all over the place.

"OH GOD" I threw my head back; can't believe what he just made me do.