No. 26

Today is the day that I say goodbye to my best friend, my lover.

Even though it was a sunny beautiful day outside with out a cloud in the sky, my days felt moody as ever. We're now in the car with Robyn, Laurent, Trey, me, Shay, and Larry. Everyone was talking as I kept my eyes glued to the window watching as the cars drove passed. Now and then Larry were tap me, so I plastered this fake ass smile on my face to let him believe I'm happy. When I saw the airport coming into view I swallowed my tears back. I guess Robyn was truly happy with it cause I haven't seen her crack a frown yet, all laughs and smiles.

" We're here you guys " she squealed as she pulled into the parking lot. Everyone got out and walked in the building. My hands were in his as we walked towards his station. Once, again everyone babbled about how much they're going to miss them. He gave me his wonderful smiles while I just stood there bitting my lip.

"I'll miss my short stop" Laurent said wrapping his arms around my petite figure.

"And I will always miss my Tree Tree" I pinched his cheeks.

He Swatted my hands away "Whatever ! Take care of my Daughter, and my other nieces or nephews " he rubbed my belly.

I chuckled "Of course I will"

I saw Larry from the corner of my eyes talking to Trey and Shay.
I needed to do something to keep my mind off him, so I watched as the little girl run up and down the sitting area with her American Doll in her hand. I was brought back to reality when I felt someone caressing my check. Looking up I see him looking down at me with mixed emotions.

Sad and happy.

" So ... " he trailed off with with my hands. I blushed at little, I do that a lot around him " So ... Hope you don't get all Hollywood in me when you come back"

He smacked his lips, laughing "Don't get all lovely dovey with another Nigga while I'm gone. Might have to pick up a gun on my way back"

" Ain't nobody gon want my ass with 2 kids on my hip but you" I genuinely chuckled.

" Naw, they gon try to baby my kids just to be close to you. Baby your gorgeous !Who wouldn't want a piece of that?" He asked setting his hands on my hips.

I patted his chest " It doesn't matter ! I'll be waiting here when you get done dancing for Beyonce "

"Flight 116 to Paris is now boarding " a lady's voice blasted from the intercom.

I sigh deeply holding back my tears just until he leaves. Larry looked down at me and smiled. I know just like he knew, neither one of us really wanted him to go. The moment he set foot in that plane was the moment he'll be separated for us three. Not really sure if he'll be here when they come or not. Or even to my graduation that's in 2 months.

He picked up his luggage and smiled down at me. As much as I wanted to kiss him, I couldn't. Once I felt him touch me will be the end of my happy act. We simply nodded at each other as he walked to the door. Everybody said their goodbyes and walked off. I told them I wanted to see the plane take off so they'll give me a minute.

When the door closed I couldn't hold them in anymore. I covered my mouth to silence my cries. I couldn't stay here anymore. My feet were glued to the floor for a second until I built the strength to turn around. My entire world is now on the plane flying to the other side of the world.

" The ... " I began to scream until my mouth was cover with a familiar one. His tongues slid into mine, gaining dominance as soon as he entered. We kissed like this would be our last. The salt taste of my tears came into play but we still continued. He pulled back making our foreheads touch.

" Please don't cry Asia, I'm coming back for you. Always be back for you" he whispered into my ear.

" I know you will Larry" I sniffed.

" I'll be back before you know it" he promised embracing me tightly.

" Always and Forever " I cried into his chest.

" Always and forever " he said it back.

" Sir, the plane has to take off now" the lady at the door said.

We looked at each other one last time, hugging each other one last time, and kissing everyone one last time before I let him leave me.

" I LOVE YOU ASIA " he yelled at the top of his lungs making the entire airport stop and look at us.

I couldn't help myself from laughing " I love you to Larry Bourgeois "

" See you soon Mrs Bourgeois " he waved .

I blow him a kiss. He caught it and put it in his pocket. The door finally closed and this time I did stay to walk to plane take off. The pain in my chest ease up a bit and the tears didn't come down as hard.

He promised and Larry always keep his promises. I walked back to the car seeing all 3 staring at me. "You ok Pooda" Shay asked pulling me into a hug.

I wrapped my arms around her "I'm alright" I said honestly. "Ok let's go out to eat, got to freed my nieces" she said rubbing my belly.

I hopped in the back pulling out my phone to see a text from Larry. This had to be sent before the plane took off. I slide my thumb across the screen to open the messages to see it says

My Baeee 💍💎❤️: " I miss you already baby girl"

I smiled to myself. " And we miss you to baby boy"

- - - -

Comment and Vote 💞