No. 5

After I took a shower, I slipped on some ripped black skinnies, spongebob hoodie, and some black converse. I let my hair do what it wants and grabbed my things. It was Monday so I had to have see the man I've been avoiding for the pass 12 or so hours. I still had his phone so he couldn't text me, but that didn't stop he from knocking at my door screaming my name so loud the dead would have woken up last night.

I ran down the stairs completely focusing on the numbers of stairs I took so I can't trip like I usually do. Inching into the kitchen I saw a figure sitting at my island. When I was about to run I forgot that he knew where the spare key was. Guess my surprise came early then expected.

He was just sitting there with his hands intwine with each other with this mixed expression on his face. I can tell the one was mad, but not to sure bout the other. I placed, more like threw, my bag on the floor making way past him to get myself some frosted flakes. I grabbed a red bowl pouring my milk first then my cereal. Reaching in the drawer I got a spoon, leaving against the counter eating looking back into Larry's eyes. Looks as if he hasn't slept in weeks. His eyes were red and had bags under his eyes.

" Where were you last night ?" He spoke, he jaw clenched and his veins become more visible.

I swallowed my food "I was here, why?"

" Why you didn't answer the door then ?"

" Guess I was in a deep slumber because I didn't hear anything " I lied.

The more his face got red the more pissed I knew he was getting. It's nothing new I like getting him mad, even when it's directed to me. Funny when he start to look like a tomato, but from what he did to me last time wasn't though. Lucky I didn't have any bruises around my neck.

The moment I saw home rise from his sit I was actually becoming nervous of what he might do. Closer he got to me my worries began to fade remembering his phone was in my back pocket. Therefore, we both have a reason to be mad. I slid the device out my pocket pressing it into his chest until he held it himself.

" Maybe you should text April" I smirked moving out of his way into the front room.

" What you say ?" He asked following right behind me.

" Come on Larry. You left your phone unlock and when I tried to give it back to you ... You drove off ! The phone was still unlock and guess what I saw ?" I crossed my arms.

" So you seen ... "

" That Aprils pregnant ? Yep." I chuckled.

"Why you getting mad !? You knew she was cheating so how do any of us knew if that's my baby or not !?" He spat.

I thought about what he said .

How do I knew it's his ?

"Well ... " I tried to think of a logical explanation but there wasn't one.

Here I am getting pissed when all this happen before hands. Why am I sweaty him this bad ? I mean it's just Larry, I known him for years nothing special. His chest connected with my back letting his fingers rub my sides as a gesture to calm me or something.

" Let's go before we even more late" he kissed my head.

I went to get my book bag off the floor before I exist the house lacking the door behind me. The wind danced through hair letting strands tickle my face. When I got on the passenger sit Larry it the key in the ignition. 'Post to be' blast through the speakers making him hit the nae nae with this goofy smile causing me to laugh. Even when I'm mad he can change my mood extremely fast. We drove off heading to school. His hand made its way to my side engulfing my small ones in his large ones.