No. 16

Would you believe me if I told you that I haven't talked to no one in the past week or so. Like honestly, I stayed caged into my room with my mom lien to the school for me about my whereabouts. She would pick up my homework and drop it off for me so I wouldn't fall to far behind. My belly is getting noticeable big. I have to get a check up tomorrow, so I'm kind of happy.

I've been getting nonstop text messages from Laurent and Lashay. Yep, those are the only two that really checked up on me. The last message I got from Larry was 3 days ago staying :

Larry - Asia pick up man !
Larry - I'm sorry please baby pick up .
Larry - Stop ignoring me and answer the damn phone !
Larry - Fine fuck it ..

That was the thing he said to me and the only thing. Might be acting like a brat but I don't care. My trust issues had worsen to the point I can only trust my mom and Shay. I feel that Laurent is covering for him because I hear one thing from 2 people while he tells me another. Also, Of Course Damien had to give me the scoops on what my Baby daddy's been doing to make it easy for him to ease his way back in. He even took a picture of Lylah at the school with him hugging her.

I mean it hurts to know that he's giving up on us, but I'm not about to beg for his attention. I know my temper got out of hand the last time we talked. Shouldn't have gotten to that point where I'm commanding him to do something when he's old enough to make that decision for himself. I'm not nobody's mom so I'm not about to stand over his shoulder making sure he's doing what he's suppose to do.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw my mom open the door with Laurent following up behind her. My stomach twisted and turned as he stepped into my room. She gave me a weak smile before leaving us alone. He shoved his hand in his front ( Back ) pockets.

" Yes Laurent ?" I asked.

" Asia why have you been ignoring my texts and calls ?" He asked coming closer.

I rolled my eyes "Maybe because I feel as if your hiding something from me."

" Like ?"

" What Larry's been really up to since we last spoke" I folded my arms.

He sighed deeply letting me know I said something right. I shifted under my covers as he sat right by me not asking my permission. Instead I yelling at him, I just turned on my side to listen to what he got to say. He played with the chain that latched onto his pants.

" Larry isn't Larry since that day. Meaning he has become a bit of a dick to everyone, even with me." He looked up at me staring deeply in my eyes making sure I was listening to him " He started sneaking around with Lylah again."

Once he said that I was done. My heart shattered and my anger rose. So, he decided to hook back up with his ex ?

I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped my tear away. I gave him a smile smile and say up fully. " He doesn't care about me anymore "

He sat up next to me and placed his fluffy afro on my shoulder. " I honestly don't know Asia ... Wish I can read his stupid ass mind but I can't. He wanted you so bad and now that he has you, he's acting like a completely different person."

I sniffed " It's ok Lau. Sorry I ignored you it wasn't your fault."

" So when we get to go find out check up on my niece or nephew ?" He asked changing the subject, rubbing my belly.

I chuckled " Saturday"

" Um next Saturday ?"

" No this Saturday"

He got up off the bed looking at me as if I was crazy. " Today is Saturday "

I was about to disagree but I checked my phone seeing that today was most defiantly Saturday. Rushing out of the bed I slipped on my white Jordan's and quickly brushed my teeth. My appointment was at 2 and here it is 1:25. " Let's go" was all I said to him as I dashed to my car. Soon as he crept into the passenger seat we took off.

He was texting extremely fast to someone and I wanted to know " Who are you texting ?!"

" The father of your child, duh" he said making the " The Fuck" look.

I snatched the phone out of his hand and shoved it into my bra. He looked at me with disgust. If he wanna go play house with another bitch he can do so, but my baby not about to be apart of it. I don't want the girl around my child at anytime. Call me petty if you want except no fucks will be given.

" Your boobs ... Really?!" He squealed.

" YEP ! Because you not telling him shit about my baby. Fuck him and that bitch he wanna ride around with " I snapped pulling into the hospital.

" Don't be petty " he whined getting out the car.

" Nigga you can call my Tyler Petty because since he wanna be daddy with the other girl and forget about me ... He can forget about this baby. It's all mine"

He smirked at me " Crazy how at first you didn't want it but now you do"

I walked up to the door " Because at least I knew it would love me"

We waited in the waiting room until my name was called. Laurent didn't knew if it was ok for him to be come in there with me but I insisted. We followed the doctor towards the room. I had to lay back on the bed and roll up my shirt so he can rub this cold blue gel on my stomach. I jolted a little bit as he applied it on my bare stomach. It was cold as ice.

He turned on the machine and searched for the baby. I looked at the screen yet I was confused on what I was seeing. I mean I know it's suppose to be my baby, however it looked like a blab to me. The doctor cleaned off his glasses then put the back on. Seems like he's confused right along with me.

He spread the transducer on my belly probably getting a better look. Doing that for a couple of more minute he finally talked. " You here that " he asked turned up the device so I hear the beats.

It was so beautiful that I'm actually crying. I see Laurent smiling down at me listening also. I nodded my head at the doctor as I dried my face.

" Well now I see why your getting so big so fast" he chuckled " You not just having one but " he put up two fingers.

" TWINS ?!?" Me and Laurent yelled out in unison.

" Oh shit " Laurent mumbled.

- - - -

Sorry it's short 😫

How y'all feel about Larry ?

Should Asia try to work things out or say fuck it like Larry ?

( let me know ❤️ )

Comment && vote 👋