No. 19

"If you don't move " I threatened as I tried to move past Larry to go back in my room.

I just got out the shower so I'm in nothing but this thin blue towel that's barely covering my ass. Doesn't matter how many time I pull it down, it just shots back up. He looked down at me smiling.

"No ! Let me work you out before we go to school." He bit his lower lip.

"Stop it ! We have about 20 minutes to get ready and feed this minions before we head out the door. So I don't think the twins would enjoy the fact they daddy wanna get in between them and food because you wanna play hide and seek with me" I joked still tying to push him out my way.

He grabbed me by my waist pushing me back into the bathroom. " Let me just put the head in"

"No boy ! Now get in the shower and get ready." I laughed squirming out of his hold.

He back away slowly with this evil grin on his face as he begin to strip. First was his shirt, next was his belt, last was his pants before he just stared at me. Trying to avoid looking at him I looking at the soaps and shampoo bottles reading what scents they are.

" I need help taking this off, my wrist kind of hurt" he spoke holding his fake injured wrist.

"You took the others off, take your draws off" I argued not really wanting to touch him because I know he'll get exactly what he wants.

He came closer once again grabbing my hand. The hardness of his abs made me melt. I nearly lost it when he made me trance his V line. Exploring his chest he finally made my clamp the hem of his boxers making me pull them down. My eyes didn't even stay open to watch the Grand finale. Since my hand is still in his possession, guess what he made me do. Something hard and long was now tapping the palm of my hand.

" OMG ! Larry put that thing away. I'm going to get dress and you get rid of ... That " I whined pointing to his erection.

He shrugged as he went to the shower. I didn't know I was holding my breath until I let it go. Pregnancy really do amplify your emotions. Because I never been this emotional or horny before.

I trudge back into my room denying the sensation that's appearing down below. Lotion, underwear, clothes check. I had on some ripped skinny jeans and his hoodie once again. It was drenched with his cologne.

Someone cleared their throats seeing my mom leaning against my door way.

"How's the lovely couple" she asked .

I signed "We're ok I guess, the roller coaster of mood swings these babies are giving me about to make me kill they daddy before they can even meet him."

She laughed coming in " Defiantly your kids. Mean as hell"

I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "whatever mom, but you going to work or we having a family movie night"

She scratched the back of her neck "Kind of been asked on a date"

"With the sexy nurse ?"

" YAS ! He so sweet and cuddly " she smiled like a 2 year in a candy store with 100 dollars in her pocket.

" cuddly ?" I glared at her.

She sized me up and down "Little girl I'm grown and I ... Well damn " she trailed off and her eyes nearly popped out of her head looking past me.

I followed her eyes to see her drooling over Larry, who's only in a towel by the way. His chest still had water dancing down his chest then vanish into the towel. Preying my eyes off my man, I had to push my mom out the door because she was getting some ideas that I don't approve of.