No. 11

Every second that went by with April in my house felt like hell. She was sitting on the love seat putting on a show letting her water works try to earn pity for us. Honestly, like she need a damn Grammy. Larry looked like he wanted to throw the chick out as soon as she started to talk about his so called baby. Couldn't she ask to speak to him somewhere else other than here, like I didn't intent on doing anything other than eat then go to sleep. But of course Asia can never go a day without some shit popping off.

Irritation was building up in me and I knew my mouth wouldn't stay shut for long. Her sobs were annoying just like that cheap ass perfume she got on. The moment I heard my name I went off.

" Aye ! Don't say shit about me April. Not my fault he was feed up with your bullshit. If you would have kept your legs close then you would probably still be in Larry's life, but guess what ... he don't want you!" I barked.

" Only because you decided to come after him ! If you would have stayed in your lane my baby would have a mommy and a daddy in the house" she jumped up as if she was going to something.

I weakly chuckled " Bitch please ... You was just for play play, nothing serious. If your ass had him on lock like YOU THOUGHT ! He would have forgave you and try to work it out again ... But instead he claimed me and is already calling my Mrs Bourgeois."

" You a ho - " she begun to says but Larry cut her off.

" You ain't in no position to call her a hoe ! You cheated on me with 2 niggas. Asia only had sex with me and only me. I was her first and still is. And for that baby shit you steady wanna throw up in my face ... I don't believe it's mine what so ever but I know Asia is having my 100 percent." He walked over to me and hugged me from behind.

She went some being pissed to about to have a nerves break down. Her face went pale once Larry stated that I was for sure having his baby. The room was quite for a minute with her searching for something to say but Larry attention was fixated on rocking us back and forth.

I tensed a little bit when his cold rings touched my bare stomach. He has to many damn rings, they have to go if we get married. Want to make sure that the ending ring is know so i don't have to kill a trick. But of course I will because hoes can't stop being hoes.

" She's pregnant ?" She croaked out.

" YEP, 2 weeks to be exact." He placed his chin on my head.

Her face was a bright red " This isn't over bitch" she spat.

" Well it is for now, so get the hell out my house and go meet your daily dick before he starts the job for you" I said as I opened the door for her.

She tossed her bag over her shoulder and stomped out the door. I locked it once it was closed. Even with all this going on I want my food. I slugged to Larry and planted my face on his chest. The vibrations from his chest as he laughed made me crack a smile.

" Yes baby ?" He twirled his fingers through my hair.

" I want my chicken and cheese " I whined.

He laughed " They should be here in a minute. And I'll get you some more Peanut butter tomorrow before we head out."

" Yay ! You actually paid attention to me" I twisted his nipple.

He jerked back and smacked my hand away to run his own on his hurting nipple. "You gon stop abusing me before I tell my momma on you"

I rolled my eyes "The moment I tell her you got me knocked up she'll be on my side for sure"

He rolled his eyes playfully pushing me. I jumped on his back and attacked his cheeks with kisses. How could I be so blinded that I couldn't see that my prince was Larry?