No. 21

" Aaaaaah LARRY " I cried as he went deeper. Either my moans were he motivation or he just doing it because he knows how I like it. My legs tighten around his waist as I felt myself get closer and closer to my high. Just I was about to cum ...

" ASIA !" My name was called waking me up from my dream.

My eyes shot open to the sound of my name being called the second time to see a smirking Larry above me. I frowned mad at the fact I couldn't finish my dream since that's the only way I was getting some. I covered my face heavily sighing knowing he wasn't going to let me go back to sleep. He removed my hands placing his lips onto mine. Licking my bottom lip I let him in for his tongue to explore. It was light and simple teasing me in every which way possible. I grind my hips with his feeling his erection get harder by the minute.

In one swift movement he ripped my shirt off staring at my bare chest. His eyes looked at my supple breast staring at them in full prey mood. I attempted to take his shirt off only to be pinned down to the bed.

Then he ...

" ASIA ?!" I opened my eyes to Laurent looking at me funny.

I scurried to the head of the bed. "Wow there no boy ! You cute and all, because you look like your brother, but this not Finna happen "

He scrunched his face up with disgust knowing exactly what I mean. " Nigga please I don't want my brothers sloppy seconds ... I woke you up because I'm tired of hearing you moan and hollering Larry "

I felt my cheeks heating up from blushing. Had 2 dream in one, must mean I'm deprived from it to long. I pulled the covers back to see a big wet spot. I gasped pulling the covers back over me hoping the he didn't see it.

" Why am I up here anyway ?" I asked distracting myself from my dream.

" Because You fell asleep on Larry who was also a sleep so I brought you up here, because that nigga was gon help me clean the kitchen." He rolled his eyes leaving out the door before I called him back.

" Where is everybody "

" They're all gone ... Asia its almost 4 o'clock in the morning. Larry downstairs washing the last of the dishes so your sex toy will be up here in a few" he laughed at me closing the door.

I throw the blanket off me rushing to my feet. The mark was bigger then I thought. Going into his closet I found a freshly new black sheet folded up in the top shelve. Even standing on my tippy toes I couldn't reach it, so I had to improvise. Looking around the floor I spotted empty crate lodged in the corner. I positioned it where I needed it to grab the sheet. Finally getting the linen I hopped down putting it under my arm so I can carefully get down.

" So you had a spill, did you ?" His voice was deep and raspy creating another flow in that region.

I hesitantly turned around to see a half naked Larry leering at me holding the wet sheets in his hands. Shifting uncomfortably where I was, embarrassed that I couldn't control my sinful thoughts. "Yea I spilled some Pop by accident " I said looking at the can I had from when Shay gave me that soup.

He was convinced and I was relieved but that all went down heel when he brought it up to his nose. "Doesn't smell like any type of pop ... More like vanilla which you taste like"

" See what had happen was ... " I began to explain but couldn't find the words.

" You had a wet dream about me causing you to erupt all over my sheets" he cleared the bed.

" Basically " I confessed to myself, making my way to the bed to put the spread on it.

He fixed the left side as I had the right side only put the sheet before he climbed across making me join him. The pillows and the covers were still on the floor as he cuddled up with me wrapping his hands and legs around me. I could barely breath due to the fact his practically smothering me with his chest. My hand reach up trying to push him a little but he just brought me closer.