No. 8

The walls seem to close in on me. The air become more thicker to take in. I felt my heart beating rapidly against my chest as he said the word " Pregnant". I was about to be a teen mom by my best friends that probably got another chick pregnant. Can this get any worse !?

I paced back and forth hyperventilating running my fingers through my hair slightly tugging it by the roots. I was angry and sad not really sure which one out weighted the other. So I let out a loud yell falling on to the floor before crying.

" Asia, get up" he stood over me.

" Noooo ... Imma get big and fat I'll look like Kim Kardashian" I sobbed louder.

He laughs " No you won't. You'll be big and beautiful. You'll be my baby that's carrying my baby" he laid next to me and kissed my cheek.

" Imma be a baby mama" I pouted.

" In the words of Lau , my baby woman. Baby mama sounds all nasty" he caressed my head.

"It's your fault we in the predicament. You wasn't prepared! Now I'm finna get all huge like and be all emotional!" I complained.

He pulled my into a spoon position resting his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to do it. I wasn't planing on being a daddy this early but since this happen ... I'll try to be the best damn dad ever." He assuring me.

" You better be or I'm cutting your ass off real quick" I muttered.

He popped me on the forehead making me gasp in shock. "The only thing being cut off is the umbilical cord. I'm not leaving"

"Ok damn ... You ain't have to hit me you butt hole" I whined.

He got up, dusting off his clothes before scooping me up in his arms. I leaned against his chest as we went to the couch and turned on the Television. The first thing to pop up was The Fosters. Jake T. Austin was looking kinda cute.

" Stop before I kill him" Larry said.

" That Mexican boy ain't thinking about me " I informed him waving my hand in the air.

" That Danny nigga was" he scowled.

" Only because you had another bitch in your face" I muffed him.

Just when he opened his mouth the door bell rung. We looked at each other deciding on which one was going to get up. He pointed to me but I won because I pointed to my stomach. I see that I can use this baby thing to my advantage. He through my legs off him and got up to answer the door.

I shifted in my spot bring the blanket over my shoulder only letting my head show.

" Where my child at ? Last time I talked to her she sound like she was giving birth." I heard Lashay come through the door.

In 9 months I will, I thought to myself. When she walked in I see Laurent, Robyn, and Trey follow up behind her. When did my house turned into the hang out spot ? They all went into a seat and got comfortable. Larry picked me back up before making me sit on his lap.

" So wassup girl?" Robyn smiled.

" Nothing really just come back from seeing my mom. She's doing good. What made Y'all come over ?" I asked.

" Well since we the only ones that can turn up" she glared at Robyn that threw a pillow at her " Do you wanna go kick it tonight and have a few drinks and dance as she drinks Apple juice"

" She can't " Larry spoke for me.

" Why not bro ?" Laurent asked.

I gave him that look like you better not say anything but he just rolled his eyes. "check the bathroom" he instructed. I was about to jump off his lap but his hands grip tighter to my waist not letting me go anywhere. Laurent got up and disappeared into the bathroom.