No.1

The classroom was like any other day, loud as ever with annoying people I ever meet except my girl LaShay. Mrs Reed just sat at her desk not even trying to calm the class down with a depress look on her face. She wasn't a bad looking woman, she just do to much with her makeup and stutters a lot when she shy. I got up from my desk and walked up to her desk and played with her plaque to get her attention.

She snapped out her day dream and pushed a strand of hair behind her eyes "Yes Asia, how may I help you? "

"No Mrs Reed ... Real question is how can I help you because it look like your ready to jump off a bridge"

She shrugged "Just some personal problems, nothing of your concern"

I shook my head and turned to face the class "Everybody shut up and sit down, if I hear even the sound of lips smacking I'm going to smack you on the lips ... Try me" I threaten.

They all stopped what they were doing and sat down in their chairs converting their attention to me. I see in the back LaShay giving me that 'Yass Bish Yass' look that caused me to chuckle a little before I went to the board. Mrs Reed even followed my every move as if she was a student.

"Well you people I have to call my peers, well everyone but my Main LaLa"

"YOU KNOW IT BOO" She sung making everyone including Mrs Reed to laugh.

I leaned against the wall "This is English and as you can tell Mrs Reed is on a meltdown for some reason, so I'll be helping her out by asking everyone to write a paper on their most memorable momemt and why. If you don't like it you can drink bleach and if you do, extra credit."

Looking to Mrs Reed she mouthed thank you before she went back to what it looks like, grading papers. I went back to my desk and pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram even check a few Kik messages. Before I can even reply to my friend Larry's message, he burst through the door yelling "ION POP MOLLY I ROCK TOM FORD, YA PUSSY INTERNATIONAL ... Bish that's nasty"

The class broken out and laughter. He spotted me and Shay making his way through the rows. He flapped down on my lap shaking his butt giving me a fake Lap dance.

"Larry you better stop molesting my bestfriend before I slip and accidentally on purpose pull a patch of your hair out" LaShay said.

Larry was 6'4, with a his entire right arm filled with tattoos, a huge afro that he some times put into twist, and has a French accent. Also he has a twin brother name Laurent only difference is that he has his left arm tatted up.

Lashay was Likee high yellow; mixed with Black, Indian, Cuban. She stood about 5'5 with big hazel eyes. And natural curly hair, but let's not forget that shorty got ass for days.

I wrapped my arms around his waist "So Mr Bourgeois, what made you bless us with you and that ferm ass of yours ?"

"Well my sessy peasant, our teacher let us out early because Lau made some type of chemical that made the entire room smell like shit so I came to bother you guys. Plus I'm here to remind y'all hoes that Keith is having a pool party tonight" He danced on my lap once again.

"You must really hate your hair" Shay glared at him.

"What is Asia suppose to pull on then?!" he smirked.

"Your teath with some pliers " I punched his arm.

He smiled and looked down at me "Its only a matter of time before you want me to put this french special in your life" he winked before popping up off me.

"Of course Larry ... I really want you to show me how your people treat a woman and so much more, how would I ever live with your charm?" I batted my eyes and placed my hand on my heart.