No. 3

" BAEEEEEEEEEEE " I whined.

" The fuck you want ?!" he yelled from the bathroom.

" Who you think you cussing at " I yelled barging into the bathroom to see him in the shower.

I couldn't really see anything due to the amount a fug covering the sliding door. Posted against the sink with my arms folded waiting for his answer since he wants to have me fucked up. When he continues to wash up and ignore me, I pulled the door back revealing his naked body. He just drop the lotha, facing me just giving me the full view.

" what ?" He said.

" Stop whating me ! And tell me who you THINK your scrawny ass cussing at ?"

" Man gon somewhere " He got out walking pass me, wrapping his towel around his waist.

He must really want me to crack his damn jaw with the nearest object I can find. I took in a deep breath and counted to ten calming myself down before I become the reason why his mom discover him on first 48. Slowly walking into the room I grabbed my phone and my bags to make my way out the door.

I couldn't even reach the stairs before he snatched me back in the room. The sound of the door locking caught my attention before anything. The bags slipped throw my fingers making it more easy to try to move Larry from the door. I was getting extremely pissed because he just laughed at me, next thing I know my hands went to his face. The sting was fresh so I knew that I really just slapped the living hell out of him. Oh shit, was the only think that was in my head.

I didn't even have time to move out the way before I was pushed landing on the bed. Oh hell nah. I pushed my self off the bed only to be knocked right back down. When he reached the edge of the bed I was ready to fight. We tasseled for a bit before he sat on top of me, holding my arms down with his knees.

" ASIA CALM YOUR SMURF BUILT ASS DOWN" He yelled damn near busting my ear drums.

" Get off me Larry before I beat your ass" I threatened.

" Girl shut yo ass up. Last time I checked you being pinned down by me. Meaning your little ass lose"

" Move so I can go because its evident I'm not wanted"

He smacked his lips "Just cause I didn't rush out the shower and kiss you or I cussed at you ? You bugging"

He muffed me getting up continue to put his clothes on. My phone vibrated and an unknown number popped up on my screen. Larry came over and answered the phone with a simple hello but once I see his face harden I knew it must be some dude. He gave me a side glance that made me feel insecure.

" Naw This her nigga on the phone don't call back no more. Delete this number ... Forget her existence Boy" He yelled into the phone hanging up right after his statement.

He tossed me my phone turning away from me giving the cold shoulder. I felt like I was on punishment being left alone on the bed knowing his beyond mad. When will I realize that this nigga ain't the one to mess with?

Even when I switched position I felt as if I was doing something bad. Like the way he looked at me made me not want to do anything without his say so. My phone had a few kiks, messages, notifications, yet I didn't budge.

Once he came back in the room, he didn't even look in my direction. So I took it upon myself to apologize since I was the one over reacting. Sluggishly getting out the bed, I dragged my feet across the rug until I approached him. I tapped his back a few times " I'm sorry Larry"

He moved out of my reach without uttering a word.

" LARRY !"

" WHAT ?! " He finally spoke to me.