No. 15

It was exactly 2 more months until graduation. I had to make sure my gown kinda hid my soon to be baby bump. Time flew past fast over this past few weeks. Me and Larry hasn't been arguing like usual but been a little more active, if you know what I been. I made 7 week about 5 days ago and it's healthy as the doctors said.

I won't be about to find out the sex until the 14th week. Also, I've been gaining a lot of weight and let's not forget this horrible morning sickness. Seems like I can never hold anything down, yet always stay hungry.

My mom agreed on the weekends me staying with Larry in our fake home. Even though she doesn't want me to go, she understands that I would want to be around him more being able to wake up in a stable place with him and the baby.

Larry actually got a job right alone with Laurent at this studio teaching dance. He uses his checks to buy things for that empty room that we're making for the baby since his uncle said he'll pay the bills until we both have a fine paying job. Life's going good so far for us teen parents.

" Asia you've been home most of this week. Can't you just come for these last two days so I have something to day other than seeing the couples kiss each others face off while I'm just looking Sexy by myself" he whined as he came through the door just ignoring that my mother was in the kitchen with me.

I put down my bowl of ice cream sliding out under the table to greet him with a kiss.

" No ! Nun of that in my house ... That's what created little yall in the first place" my mom scoffed at us as she continues to make my favorites dish.

Jambalaya.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her before dragging him into the living room with me. He sat down first pulling down to where I was sitting on his lap. I smacked my arm to the back of his neck and played with his afro.

" Baby they was being mean to me" he pouted laying his head on my chest.

" And how was they treating my precious little LarBear ?" I mimicked his baby voice.

He raised up his head wiping a fake tear away before proceeding his explanation "They called me to read knowing good and well I was sleep... Being to rude. And Lashay slapped me on my elbow all because I was mopping cause I wanted my Baby. And April bald headed ass kept pressing me saying that if it was mine I better be a man and help out. Like no bitch you should have put that pussy in time out" he finished.

" LARRY LET ME HEAR YOU CUSS ONE MORE TIME AND IMMA RIP OUT YOU TONGUE " my mom yelled from the other room.

We both got wide-eyed at her comment. She might look nice and you can think she just be sending out threats, but she grew some balls so she will do it. He wrapped his arms around my waist placing his head back on my chest. We stayed in the position for a while longer until I heard her yell food is ready.

Getting into the kitchen, the table was prepared with plates ready to be devoured. She sat at the head of the table while me and him sat across from each other. The food was good, but of course my mom wanted to ruin the moment with asking questions about what goes on during the weekends. He lied saying nothing because he's been busy with work knowing when he gets off the energy he still has been drained out by me. Since she still wanted to discuss personal things, I went to get another plate of jambalaya.

" So Asia have any name for it " she asked.

" Larry wanted Akira because of this little girl he meet at our first check up and I agreed on it. But if it's a boy I wanted it to be Larry Jr. " I smiled.

" That's nice sweety." She said " But anyway I'm going out tonight. " she got up from the table.

I debated if I wanted to know or not and by me lack of words I went against it. I finished up the last bit of food I had on my dish then dumped it into the sink. I am almost 2 months pregnant and we still haven't told his mother yet. So we decided to do that today.