No. 6

School was closed for the day due to a pipe burst on the main floor. So I decided to see my mom as soon as Larry gets up. I did my daily routine putting on some basic shorts and a tank top. It was 8:35 so I went to made breakfast.

All the ingredients to make pancakes, eggs, and sausage were laid out on the counter to be used.

While I was cooking, my thoughts kept replaying what what last night over again. We played on the playground as if we were 5 jut having a good old time. He even had a blanket in the truck so we camped out there for awhile as he confessions is love for me since day one. I was blushing the entire time.

I flipped the pancakes making sure they were a perfect golden brown color for placing them on the plate switching of to serve the eggs. My phone was hooked up to the speakers and Motivation by Kelly Rowland came on. I rocked to the beat as I worked around the kitchen finalizing everything setting the plays on the island and clean up the mess. Just when I poured the juice in our glasses here goes Larry coming down the stairs scratching his head.

He came over to me poking his lips waiting for me to kiss him. I laughed before giving me a soft peck slightly pushing him to sit down.

" FOOD !" He eyes widen quickly grabbing a fork to pig out.

I sat down across from him and dig into my own food. I closed my eyes and moaned in satisfaction when I slowly pulled the fork out my mouth letting the taste wake up my buds. When I opened my eyes I meet his and lust is all you can see. I continued to eat as I stared back at he as he seem a little unease.

"Problem" I asked licking the syrup off my lips.

"Asia stop" he said.

Shrugged my shoulder, I got up and placed my plate in the sink. I felt him press himself against me to where I can feel his slight erection. I pretended as if I didn't feel and pass the dishes. His hands slowing strokes my sides as he pressed harder pinning me to the counter. Me wiggling wasn't working making it get bigger. I gasped when he gripped a hand full of hair tugging my head to the side giving him full access to attack my neck.

His lips laid soft kisses before biting my spot causing me to whimper in both pleasure and pain. As I moved my legs I can tell by the way my panties are wet that I was ready for whatever he was willing to do to me. I grind against him a little bit hearing him take in a sharp breath.

" Asia why do you have so much control on me ?" He mumbled against my ear.

He gave my ass a hand slap giving it a rough squeeze as he pulled away. Before I knew it he twisted me around lifting me up by my ass making me wrap my legs around his torso.

" Larry " I whispered.

" What Asia ? Tell me what you're think" he said hands still planted on my ass.

I tried to talk but it seems as if my words were stuck in my throat. So I decided just to kiss me as if I needed to. Technically, I did because my body was on fire yearning for him to take me in all types of way he pleases. Front, back, side, upside down, whatever. I was willing to do it just to feel him.

He eased us upstairs dangerously slow. I cried out indicating I wanted him to hurry up but he just laughed in the kiss. Once her reach the room I hoped down and ripped his shirt up. First he was shocked looking down at what I did before looking at me as his prey. He tossed me to the wall and kissed my lips aggressively to the point I believe they will be swollen. But I honestly didn't care.

Before I knew it I was just in my underwear. And that didn't even last long because in a blink of an eye he ripped them off leaving a stinging sensations there.