No. 4

After Larry left I got this strange feeling that he was out there doing something he ain't suppose to be doing. I looked to see it was almost 3 o'clock in the morning and this has to be the hundredth time I tried to contact him. Even Laurent said he wouldn't answer his calls. This relationship is going to be the death of me.

The moment I sat down on the couch was the moment the door bell rung about several times. Opening the door I see and smell a drunken Larry. I looked pass him and saw some girl drive off from in front of my house. This disrespectful ass nigga right here !

I tried to slam the door in his face but he's hand stopped it for closing. My worried ass just flip emotions real quick to the point he can leave and not come back. He called my name numerous amount of times however I wasn't up to talk to him anymore. Going up the stairs I hear him following behind me despite my obvious annoyance of his presence.

I got into my room sliding under the covers wanting to go to sleep before I pimp slap a hoe. Suddenly, I felt this big weight has been thrown onto me nevertheless it was Larry laying directly on top off me smelling like pure alcohol. Seems as if my door slamming and ignoring him wasn't evidence enough that I didn't want to be no way near him. I pushed him off me and scooted to the other aide of the bed.

" Stop, I wanna cuddle " He whined getting closer to me.

" Larry stay your ass over there and don't touch me because you starting to highly piss me off " I barked.

He hopped off the bed and flipped on the lights "what you bitching for ? I'm here so you can top acting all angry because the amount of time you called shows you were worried a.k.a you care ! Stop acting like you ain't happy to see a nigga"

" I was worried because you left out mad without calling or answering me ! But now that I see you coming to my house with A BITCH that DROPPED YOU OFF, I am in the right to be pissed ... But if you don't like it TELL THAT BITCH TO TURN AROUND AND PICK YOU UP"

" SO KNOW YOU REALLY MAD BECAUSE OF A BITCH ?!"

" YEP !"

" We didnt do shit " he claims.

" Your drunk, go to sleep" I laid my bed back on my pillow.

Before I knew it he had me by my throat yanking me out of the bed. I tried my best to get out of his grip but it was no use, he strong as hell. His face was red and his breathing became more heavy. I reached my hand out mushing his face only for him to squeeze tighter. I grasped for air.

He flung me on the bed in a blink of an eye and hovered over me. I rubbed my neck and attempted to get my breaths at ease. We just stared at each other like our lives depended on it. Did he really just chock me ?

" I just gave you a reason to be mad, huh ? I told you I ain't do shit with her and I mean that. Yes I was pissed ... I got a few drinks, but I never get that drunk I would Fuck a random bitch when I got you here. I'm not Damien, so stop picturing me as him. " he warned.

I didn't know I was crying until I felt them traveling down the side of my face. Its not my fault I got trust issues ! I looked away from his stares to avoiding showing him any signs of weakness. He gently grabbed my face and kissed my tears away.

" I'm sorry that I chocked you, but you need to stop being aggressive towards a nigga." He said in my ear.

" I'm sorry " I whispered.

" I love you Asia. " he sung into my ear.

My head snapped back to marginate on what he just said. Like, did he just said what I think he just said. We said it before but this time I feel like he means it in another way. My heart kind of fluttered.