No. 29

Its been a whole 2 months that I haven't seen Larry. I've been in hell the entire time, only being able to call him. I'm a woman, I have needs. Needs that can only we meet by being physically active. Haven't once stepped out my relationship for a booty call or anything , been faithful ! Just have to suffer until I finally get a chance to have him.

Today marks that day I can find out what the sex of my babies going to be. Shay been at my house all weak, right along with Robyn. Both they ass been eating up my food and running my damn nerves. I almost killed one of Shay because she wants to cake it with Trey at 4 o'clock in the morning.

Robyn looks like a blimp getting ready to pop any minutes now, only 2 months until she do. Lauren will be here any day now, while both her uncle an Dad are out and about.

"I want a Banana covered in chocolate " I whined still curled up under my blankets.

"Your chocolate banana is with Beyonce, it'll be back soon" Shay said looking through my closet at the clothes I can no longer fit.

Not only did my stomach get big, but my add and my tits to. Like I went some looking like a stick to being a whole tree. I'm getting thicker than a snicker.

"Bitch I don't like you" I glared at her.

She flipped her hair over here shoulder "I know you don't like me ... Nigga you love me"

" Off her conceited ass" Robyn rolled her ass before looking at me. "What time is your appointment and are you still going graduations dress shopping?"

"Around 6 but got to leave early so I can stop and get Starbucks. And Naw I'll do the tomorrow I don't feel like doing it today." I played with the tips of my hair.

Shay climbed in the bed with us laying all on me like I like her. " Graduations is only 4 days away and you wanna wait that damn long ?"

" Not like I'm getting cute for anybody" I sadden knowing that he wasn't going to to be there with me.

" That man got you all types of whipped. Can't go a Day with out talking about that mofo" Shay said.

" Like you can go a day with having phone Sex with Trey thinking that we sleep" Shay popped up,literally dropping her jaw. "yeah thought we didn't know, huh?" Robyn continued making me laugh.

She covers her face in embarrassment "Oh My Gosh just shut up"

I yelled "Shay like it rough !"

She buried her face into the pillow as me and Robyn kept chanting she likes it rough. When it all died down we decided to go dress shopping since my check up is in 3 hours and I didn't want to stay in the house.

We pulled up to the mall and all looks were on us. Two pregnant chicks and one skinny. We all had on sweet pants and t-shirts so maybe they thought we came up here to fight. Well, you never know with females now or days.

The first store we stopped by was called Fashion Bouquet. It had all times of pretty dress that I would have to buy, but not all of them is fit for you stomach. Don't want to dress to tight.

We looked around for a bit until Robyn told me to sit down and be patient. After a few minutes they both came back with dress that had a heart shaped top that was black and the skirt part was a beautiful light blue. I fell in love with it.

"I WANT !" I pop up and hugged it.

" All we have to do is figure out what we going to do with your head and we'll be good." Robyn announced.

It was 5:30 so we made our way out to the car and since they already had a Starbucks inside we need have to make another stop.

I was nervous to finally get a chance to know what my babies were going to be. That means I have to start getting prepared for clothes, bottles, diapers, and most importantly, Names. Would I have both girl or both boys, or have one of each ? I hope he know I'm not having no more kids. I always wanted to so that what we sticking to. He knocked two out with one stone, his fault.

When I saw the hospital I was grinning from ear to ear. Let's get this show started. I held Shay and Robyn's hands as we went towards my doctors office.

" Ow Asia, your gripping hand hand to tight" Shay complained.

I released their hands" I'm sorry just a little nervous. My bad"

The doctor came tumbling in the room to see 2 unfamiliar faces. " And who do we have here?" He asked still gettin his things ready.

" My best friend Shay and my sister in law Robyn" I answered lifting up my shirt for him

He smiled and nodded "Will guess today is a very special day. You get to know the genders of our twins" once he finished stating that, Shay and Robyn started to cheer and clap extremely loud. I shock my head, so I'm never taking them anyway with me ever again.

He did his magic by rubbing the wand on my stomach. I was waiting impatiently wanting him to speed up the process. I wanted to tell out but I was keeping cool and collected as he finally smiled at me.

" So what's up doc " Shay asked for me.

" Will see this two right here ?" He said pointing at the screen.

To be honestly, all I see is their heads and little body which wasn't telling me exactly what I'm having.

" What is that ?" I asked.

" Well miss Asia, your having Boys." He smiled at all of us.

- - - - -

maybe Errors, idk ...

Comment && vote