No. 14

I lazily got out the bed to answer the annoying banging that was coming from my door. Pulling it open it revealed a very irritated mother. She had her arms folded across her chest with a very evil mug on her face. I was to tired to argue with her, but of course she's going to talk my ears off. So might as well lay down and listen.

I got back into bed, curling up under the covers. When the bed dipped I knew she was now next to me so I peeped up from under to see her staring at me.

" Want to explain what happen last night ? I got calls from Shay, Larry, Laurent, even some nigga name Trey. Who the hell is Trey ?" She squinted her eyes in confusion.

" Shay boyfriend " I groaned not really wanting to going into details of what last night unfolded.

" Where did you go ?" She sweetly asked.

I sighed sitting up to speak " I went to the park because I was mad that Larry had a trick in his house that he kissed when we were officially going out. And when I was at the park Damien picked me up and took me out to eat." When I saw her opened her moth I put my hand Up " It wasn't like that, well for me it wasn't. This baby got me hungry all the time so I went. Larry found out got mad and I somewhat called it quiets"

" Asia, you know LARRY wouldn't do anything to hurt you intentionally. Baby, love is a crazy thing on some real shit " I rolled my eyes at her wanna be young ass. " Have you scared to lose the person and even scared to fall for the person. Either way it goes, that person has an effect on you. Just like your father had on me. We had our up and down moments, especially when we found out I was pregnant. Everything he did pissed me off. That's how I knew you was going to be mean as hell. But we don't give up so fast. Not saying what he did was acceptable just try to work things out with the fluffy haired nigga" she kissed me on top of my head.

" I will if you call in sick for me ... I feel like I'm about to die" I whined.

She laughed as she got up from the bed "Sure baby ... Guess your symptoms are about to kick in. How many weeks are you ?"

" I'll be 3 weeks Saturday." I rubbed my belly.

" Yay ! That's in 3 more day" she cheered clapping her hands together.

Our conversation was cut short when a knock came from the front door. She gave me a quick glance before disappearing down the stairs. I rolled back over on my side. Closing my eyes trying to go back to sleep. Soon as I was about to slip back into my slumber the clicking of my door opening and closing made me fully aware that I wasn't alone.

Sitting up I see that it was Laurent and Shay weakly smiling at me with their hands in their pockets. They didn't have anything to do with what's going on so why are they looking like that.

" Asia ... You need to come with us" Shay spoked up.

" Why ? I'm not going to school." I questioned.

"And as you can see neither are we. It's Larry ... " Laurent added.

I went from being sleepy to alert on what they mean it's Larry. So many questions ran through my head yet nothing came out of my mouth.

" He's going insane. Ever since last night he has been drinking and doing weed. Like the Bob Marley type weed. Got that nigga confessing all his sins like how he cheated on his final test in 8th grade and how he shouldn't have snapped picture of Mrs. Greens... Don't know what type of pics but he said it" Laurent ranted.

I got up to grab my fuzzy house boots, and a hoodie. I tried to text and call him but it just went straight to voicemail. Paying attention to the street signs I knew we weren't going to their house. If he's not at home then where? The drive was quite long to me, like 30 minutes to an hour just to slowly pull into a drive way.