No. 18 ❤️

( Picture of Jason )
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Here I am, laying next to Lashay as she tries to keep herself up. I forced myself to call her to let her know I was coming over making it seem like I didn't want to be alone at the house. Y'all know how stubborn I am and waking her up at this time of night wasn't going to happen until I realize I didn't have no where else to go. It was 2 o'clock in the morning yet u was wide awake. She finally couldn't resist passing out so she flipped on her side and cuddled with her pillow.

The sweet memories of my childhood was a simple. Little me running around the park, playing with dolls, having sleep overs without a care in the world. Guess all good things have to come to an end. Rubbing my stomach I kind of felt happy I was going to have two littles ones running around depending on me even if I was by someone who betrayed me.

I rest my head on the pillow thinking about my dad. He had jet black hair, big brown eyes, simple dimples that my mother loved to poke, and the deeper voice that sound like that dude from the Allstate commercials. He worked as a construction worker so he always came home telling me about the new projects he was helping with. Even some stories about how his job isn't save so I need to pray from him to alright. Yet, the job wasn't the problem. His illness was. I never knew he was sick until it was to late.

I still remember his last words as if he said them to me four seconds ago. "My dear Asia. Even when I'm gone you'll always and forever will be my baby."

" Always and forever" I whispered under my breath.

Hours few bye, Lashay was up and ready to go pick up her big brother for the airport. I didn't bring any extra clothes so I hopped in the car with my pajamas. Would have wore her clothes but I've been gaining a lot of weight that I can't even get half of me in her pants. The trip had he talking about how much she missed Jason. And how much she loved the fact he's home for good. We eased into the airport then she sent out a text to, who I believe was Jason, then say looked around. I rested my head on the sit thinking about Larry. I should have let him explain himself.

I was interrupted by someone tapping on my window. Looking at the side of me, I see a beautiful man smirking down at me. Lashay let out a squeal rolling down my window.

" Hey Shay" she smiled then looked down at me giving me this killer smirk "Hey Asia"

My jaw dropped hearing how deep his voice was. What once was a boney, pimple faced nerd turned out to be the next Abercrombie model. He got more muscular and fine !

" Hop in Jason ! Momma will be home any minute !" Shay shouted causing him to break his gaze from me.

He got in the back sitting behind the drivers sit getting a pretty good view of my now blushing cheeks.

"How was it ? " she asked pulling out the parking lot.

" Other than getting shot at ... It was alright. " he chuckled.

I looked up in the rear-view mirror to check him out to find him doing the same to me. He brought his bottom lip in between his teeth. I chewed on my bottom lips as I looked down playing with my fingers. Even when he's talking to Shay, I can still feel his eyes burning into my skin. Just when I was about to look back, my phone rung.

" Hello ?" I answered.

" WHERE ARE YOU ?!" The person yelled.

I already knew you it was. "I'm out with Lashay, I'll be back later."

" Whatever " he hung up.

I don't care about his little attitude. He lucky I didn't say everything I wanted to say to him because I didn't want to freak Jason out. From the side I see Lashay shook her head already knowing who it was.