No. 9

" I don't wanna get up! I wanna curl up with My bear and sleep" I whined holding onto the headboard as Larry tries to pull me out the bed.

He grunted " If you don't let go I will tie you up and make you watch CANDYMAN"

I gasp letting go " You wouldn't"

" Try me " he smirked.

I got up from the bed and stomped to the bathroom to do my hygiene. When I got out I stopped seeing Larry's book bag open with a hoodie so I decided to wear that and black shorts. School before 12 should be illegal. My things were already together by the door ready for me to heap and go. I picked up my black Dr. Martins and went down stairs.

I was hungry but I knew I couldn't have a big breakfast or we'll be late. I wanted a granola bar yet I had a taste for peanut butter. Why not combined them ?

" So good " I moaned .

When I did it again I saw LARRY step in looking at me side ways. "Ew ! That's nasty"

I bit into my snack " Don't knock it til you try it"

"Whatever" he throw his hands up and walked back out.

Once I finished with everything I headed out to the truck eating sliced bananas and peanut butter. Everything taste good with peanut butter.

" You got pregnant woman craving ?" He scrunched his face up.

I nodded "Just wait til I get pregnant people emotions. Think I'm bipolar now ... Watch"

" God give me strength " he whispered driving off to the school.

When we go in the parking lot all you see was a pool full of teens. I flung my book bag over my shoulder as I hopped out the truck. He made his way around to me and entwined our fingers together as we made our way through the crowd. I heard a few talks here and there saying "She ain't nothing but another girl on his Hit It list".

Little does she know, the list has been burned because I'm staying. Crazy how must of these girls so envious that they go around talking about other people's lives that they can't even focus on theirs. Am I paying your bills bitch ? Oh I'm not, ok.

My hand was tightly grabbed and I looked up to see a concerned look on his face. Damn this nigga tall.

" You ok?" He asked.

I smiled " Yea babe, just tired."

He stopped us dead in the middle of the hallways just to pick me up and kiss me a peck on the lips. This boy is to much. When I was set back on the floor we continued our way to my locker.

" Well I'll see you at lunch " he said giving me another kiss.

" Alright " I kissed back.

As soon as I got into the class I see Lashay and April face to face. I didn't know if I wanted Lashay to rip the girl's throat out or save her. My mind was made up once I saw Shay swiftly pulled her hair in a ponytail. I moved through the rows and stepped in between them.

" Naw, Move Asia ! This bitch got a mouth. Saying you only with LARRY because he wanted to make her jealous. April ! He don't want your pussy popping ass!" Lashay yelled over my shoulders.

I whispered " She's pregnant "

" Ok, and ?! Her face ain't..."

" I would beat your ass regardless, pregnant or not" April laughed.

"Bitch the only thing you can beat is a dick!"

The few people in the room was now on the floor holding their stomach trying to regain air. I can see the humiliation and anger that was in her face, but she did put herself in the predicament. Your not suppose to come to a gun fight with knives. And that's exactly what she did when she came up to Lashay. I feel bad for her.