No. 13

I was now on the couch as the girl and Larry was upstairs in his room talking. Every time I tried to get up there's Laurent shadowing my every move. Even when I scratch that boy jumps up. My leg couldn't stop shaking and my attitude was 10 seconds from hitting pissed off.

As I sat there and thought everything to think of, her face popped up. She looked familiar as if we crossed paths before. I let my mind wonder to where ever it may go until it came across exactly where I seen her from. This was the chick that dropped him off at my house that night he got drunk and left.

Pissed level as been complete ! I pushed myself from the couch and elbowed Laurent out of my way. Guess I made it real evident that I was mad because the sound of my steeps made Larry peep out of his room. My hand went towards his face until he grabbed it in mid swing. His eyes burned into mine.

" So this your new girl huh ? " lylah, I guessed, asked.

He never released me out of his grip or his eyes " Yes she is ! And she needs to car down"

I snacked my arm away and gave both of them the look. " I'm not about to calm down for shit. I remember who the fuck she is. The girl that you claim you ain't did nothing to when she dropped you off my house when you was drunk"

She chuckled " Nothing ? That's what he told you"

I raised my eyebrow at him, waiting to hear his explanations before I slap a bitch. He looked everywhere but to me so I knew he was hiding something. Wow, even my own best friend lied and cheated on me. The wicked grin on her gave made my skin itch. I turned around and try to see if God or the devil was going to win the body.

Exhale....

" YOU STUPID BITCH " I screamed as I leaped over Larry being able to grip onto a chunk of her hair.

I got in one good strike to her face before Laurent help get me off of her. He throw me over his shoulder taking me downstairs. My adrenaline was in full speed and all I could see is red. Looking up I see Larry push her back into the room, closing the door, about to make his way down the stairs.

I ripped Laurent's hands off me racing to the door. My name was being called repeatedly but I kept on going. With no destination what so ever, I let me feet take me. He sat in my face and told me that he didn't do anything to her that night. Yet, there was a whole Other story.

They always say that there are two parts to every story. The truth and the lie. Never a day in my life I would have expect him to tell me a lie. When my legs began to feel like spaghetti I stopped so I can regain my breaths. I looked around to see I was at an old park. It was vacant so I can just sit down in peace.

Trudging to the swings, I took a sit using my feet to slightly push myself back and forth. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt something drop from my chin. I used my sleeve to dry my face. "I hate boys" I mumbled to myself.

The screeching of a car gained my attention to see it was Damien's. I looked up to God and wonder why me? I looked back over to see him jogging my way. There's no point in escaping him now, especially since my legs are still numb.

He flopped down on the empty swing next to me. There was no words spoken just the sound of the leaves brushing against each other in the wind.

I got fed up with him and he didn't even do anything " What do you want Damien?"

" I was driving home when I saw you on the swing alone so I came to see what's up. Something happen in lovers land?" He joked.

If looks can kill he will be laid out on this ground with no pulse "Stop being a pain in my ass and leave me alone" I barked getting off the swing preparing myself for another long walk home.