No. 24

The days seems to arrive faster and faster with this few days I spent with Larry. He's been trying to get me out the house, but I was so shaken up about seeing Damien at the beach I was afraid to go anyway. Now I somewhat regretted it because it's now Saturday. In a few hours, we have to get ready for our appointment then it's the big day I feared. Him leaving me for I don't know how long.

Finally opening my eyes I looked to the left of me to see a sleeping Larry. His lips were slightly parted and his chest rose and fall so peacefully. I rolled closer to him resting my head on his shoulder. He moved a little resting his head onto mine. "I love You" I whispered running my fingers threw his hair. " I love you too" I heard him mumble against my head.

He shifted to where he flipped my ion top of him, still laying next with his eyes close. We laid there in complete silence as I continuously trace over his tattoos. My chin rested on his chest seeing that he went back to sleep, or just kept his eyes close. Either way it goes I'm about to bug the hell out of him. His lips look so stretchable.

I pinched his lips stretching it and letting it go until I bit it earning a hiss from him. His eyes shot open look down at me. " Morning " I licked my lips.

" Asia, better stop before we be late for the babies doctor thing " he said trying to push me off of him.

"It's in another 1 hours " I taunted rubbing his abs .

He jolted when my hands went blow feeling his friend waking up. "Bruuuuuh, girl Stop ! No !" He said pointing his finger in my face.

I laughed rolling off of him. "whatever, better make me some food or you will be giving me the D"

" Damn Girl ! No Dick until later on tonight and that is a promise. You thought I was gon leave you without leaving you a reminded" he hopped up grabbing me by my ass, giving me one of those kisses that makes your heart beat 10 times faster then usual.

I almost fell leanings forward as he detached our lips. He gave my ass one last slap before disappearing downstairs. I Stood there looking around tying to figure out what I was going to do but kissing him made me forget. So, walking into the bathroom I did my daily hygiene. Putting make hair up then bushed my teeth.

Larry said that I can't wear any skin tight, or cleavage showing clothes so I'm forever wearing sweatpants and loose tank tops. Going downstairs my mouth watered by the smell of waffles and eggs. Reaching the kitchen the twins did flips and summersaults as we got closer to the table.

" Eat ! Going to take a shower " he gave me my plate then left.

How could have I been so lucky to have great friends, a boyfriend, and be blessed with twins. I knew before I was afraid of having them, but knowing that I made them with him makes them more special then anything. I made 3 months today and one more month I can find out what sex they are. It doesn't matter to me either way it goes, they're still mommy's babies.

After eating my food, I placed the dish in the sink leaving it there. The sound of his heavy footsteps came tumbling down the stairs like he was auditioning for stomp the yard. "Nigga stop being so loud" I yelled out to him.

" Ok ... Remember that when I hear you screaming my name." He walked pass me straight out the door.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and walked out, locking the door behind me. The weather was all nice and hot telling me God is happy. I walked to the door seeing him opening the door for me. " Thank you my dear sir" I artsy at him. "anything down my lady" he bowed at me. We laugh as I slipped into the car. After he shut my door, he walked around to his side.

He switched on the radio flipping throw different channels. Suddenly, his song 7/11 by Beyonce came on leading him to dance ridiculously in the car. Even though barely anyone was around us I covered my face in embarrassment.

" Can we go ?!" I squealed at he threw that ass in a circle.

" Better stop be hating on my twerking skills" he clapped his hands like one of those stupid divas you'll see on the tv shows.

I rolled my eyes putting on my seat belt "Let's go before we be late"

"Now your ass worry about being late ? Just a few minutes ago you was ready to make love faces" he chuckled pulling off.

" Shut up " I laughed covering my face.

" Whatever Lame "

We were a few minutes late due to my craving for fries and a strawberry milkshake. But when we finally got there, we were escorted to the doctors office. I sat in the bed as Larry took a seat in the stool right next to me. I didn't knowing food was allowed back here or not, yet I pulled my fries out my purse and ate them.

" Stop being so damn fat " he tried to snatch my fries out the way.

I mugged him "I suggest you don't touch my food before Beyonce with get only half of you"

" Guess you'll be keeping the bottom half" he winked at me.

I was just about to speak until the door opened seeing it was the doctor. "Hello" he greeted as he entered taking a sit at his desk. "Morning" I said sneaking my food back into my bag.

" So we're here to see about those twins, huh ?" He asked getting himself situated.

I leaned back, lifting up my shirt so he can put this cold ass gel on my stomachs. Larry came closer getting a close in on the doctor as he touched me. When he reach the hem of my pants Larry was about to say something but I covered his mouth with my hand. Can't take this man anywhere!

"Pretty girl, I see healthy babies" he smiled still moving the wand around my stomach. " What pictures ?" He asked. We both nodded.

When everything was said and done with we got ready to go. Once we got the pictures we left right out. Getting to the car he turned my around pinning me to the truck. "I'm dropping you off with Robyn real fast, I would say Shay but Trey got that ass on Lock"

I scrunched my face up "Why are you dropping my off ?"

"Don't ask questions" he opened the door waiting for me to get in. I was about to reject his offer and demand why, but the way he was grilling me made me scared so I just got in the truck.

He did exactly what he said he was going to do. Which was taking me to his house to spend the afternoon with Robyn. He walked me to the door fiddling with the end of my hair giving me one quick kiss.

" Be ready around 8" he rushed out, giving me a another kiss before running back to his truck.

" Guess we have to get you ready" I heard a females voice from behind me say.

I turned to see a pregnant Robyn "Ready for ?"

She walked around me pushing me to the direction to where she wanted me to go. "Don't worry, just know you'll love it"

- - - - -

Comment && vote PLEASE !

Let me know who Yall feels 😘