No. 23

I rolled around in my bed feeling the absence of my baby boy. Laying there with my eyes shut I ran my fingers through my hair letting out a yawn. Sitting up I see the man that made me feel happy standing in my bathroom. Telling by the The fog clouding the mirrors he just got out.

I wrapped myself up in the sheets getting up from my bed. Trudging my way to the bathroom I tried my best not to make it noise as I crept up on him. The smell of my vanilla cream body wash was swirling in the hair. I popped him on his neck using my right hand to keep the sheet from dropping.

He jolted forward holding the now red area, spitting the toothpaste out, turning around looking down at me "The hell was that for ?!"

" Because who told you that you can use my body wash ?"

" What else am I suppose to wash my ass with ?"

"Should have took your ass downstairs to grab the dish soap " I rolled my eyes going to the tub, turning on the shower.

I released the towel letting it fall so I can get in the shower. Larry was leaning on the sink staring at me like he wanted to redo what we did last night. Wouldn't minded it but I wasn't really up forget it at this moment. I grabbed my cloth and the rest of my body wash preparing to to wash up.

Getting out the shower he held the towel up inside of me, while scanning over my body. I smirked covering my body with the material. Today was Wednesday and he basically dropped out of school. He's been getting ready for the tour that's in 4 more days.

I went back into my room and changed into some shorts and my "Pink" hoodie. My hair was in a messy bun letting one strand fall freely. Larry came up behind me sitting me on the dresser, legs apart standing between them. " Why do I love you so much ?" He asked pressing making out foreheads touch,

" Because I'm Asia && can't no other chick make you feel the way I do " I stated wrapping my legs around his tones torso.

"We talking physically or ?" He trailed off bitting his bottom lip.

I pulled him down by his collar, lips only grazing each others "is that the only way I make you feel good?"

He breath "You make me feel phenomenon in ever single way. I'm your love slave"

I twirled his finger in my hair loving the fact I make him so weak, yet so powerful. "Ok, well then love slave take me out to eat"

" Yes master " he laughed before giving me a long lingering kiss.

We got out things together then left out to feed me. Rolling up to Ihops I smiled extremely hard like a just won me a million. I was already at the door before Larry waiting for him to caught up. Entering the place, I nearly drooled all over the floor ,due to the different type of smell blessing the air. Like strawberry, cinnamon toast, pancakes, waffles ! Omg I'm about to pass out from how excited I am. He finally came in getting us seated into a booth in the far corner.

We sat across from each other looking at out menus. Scanning the plastic over and over any times I decided to get the pancakes special which consist of 4 stacks of pancakes, 5 pieces of sausage, scrambled eggs, and a fruit bowl. " Yay we finna eat " I poked at the babies.

" Aye stop abusing me kids " Larry leaned over swatting my hands away to rub my belly"

" Nigga please ! Suck my ass" we both laughed.

We sides down when the waitress came. She had to be around our age with this nice dark skin, wavy hair or extensions, and taller then me. I was about to smile at her until I see her checking out Larry that was playing on his phone. She fixed her top making her c cups a little more evident than before. I'm about to make this thirsty bitch drink her own blood.