No. 22

" So how did you meet Beyonce " I asked, finally getting a chance to lay down in my bed.

"Me and Laurent met her in Paris last summer when we went to Paris to visit the rest of the family. We made a few dance videos, a couple of battles and next thing you know Beyonce found us" he answered kicking his shoes off crawling neck to me.

I nodded my head " That's nice, I see y'all have friendship "

He shrugged his shoulders grabbing my feet taking off my socks, giving me a nice foot massage. " Yeah, she wanted us to dance with her once she start touring again and we said ok. That's when you were with dumb ass and when you weren't have my babies. Now since she came back ... My answer would have been no."

I looked down at my stomach and smiled. But then it disappeared remembering how happy he was when she wanted them to tour with her. I don't want him to be mad at me one day or regret not going. In a relationship you have to sacrifice things that can make the other person happy, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Abandoning my own personal needs for his.

Do I like the idea ? No. Do I want him to be happy ? Most diffidently.

I looked back up and grinned "I'm good Larry, I want you to make us proud" I rubbed my babies. "dance your heart out"

"Baby I don't know how Long I will be gone and I don't want to miss the birth of my kids" he looked me in the eyes.

I looked down chewing on my bottom lip not sure of an answer to give. "Talk to her, she seems like a very understand person"

"You 100 percent positive on me going on tour leaving you all alone ?" He stopped massaging.

I sat up in Chinese style intensely staring at him "Yes Larry, I want you to buy me something from each place you visit" I kissed his lips.

He placed his hand on my side pulling me on top of him. I moved my right leg to the other side being able to cradle his waist. He raced my arms leading to my hands. Interlocking out fingers caressing the back of my hands with his thumbs.

" I love you Asia " he sung to me making my smile.

" I love you to LarBear"

" I want you to tell me whatever your feeling whenever " he let go of my hands to play in my hair.

I know we were still on the tour subject. Putting on this huge koolaid smile I said "I really do want you to go. And come back with stories for our babies to hear! Do it for us"

He tapped my hips indicating he wants me to get up. "Come take down my hair"

I sat up moving to the edge of the bed letting him sit in-between my legs for me to undo his hair. People might think their hair is nappy because of they way it looks, but it's actually soft when you get a chance to touch it. We had to keep on stopping cause he kept wanting to tickle my legs and feet. He wouldn't even stay still trying to get the last few twists out.

He popped up from the floor turning around to look down at me. I strived to get up and get me something to eat, but the way Larry pushed my back down onto the bed made me think he had other things in mind. He bent down looking at me, wiping his bottom lip with his tongue as he scoped me out.

He took his right hand gently pushing me down to the Bed as he slowing climbed on top of me. He ain't even do anything yet and I'm nervous. I didn't even do anything, I let him do whatever he please. His finger tips played with the hem of my shirt raising it over my head dropping it on the floor.

He gave me small pecks on my lips leading up to the big heated kisses. Would say that our tongues battled for dominance, but of course he won sucking on my lips. His hand slipped underneath me undoing my bra. The fabric was now covering my breast loosing until he snatched it off.