No. 20

TUESDAY AFTER SCHOOL

" Shay Shay, come feed me" I pouted as I laid in the bed curled up under the sheet.

Larry went out to get something to make for tonight. He was going to cook this huge dinner for me and the rest of the gang, but mainly me because I'm just that special. The main dish was going to be jambalaya with extra shrimp and he's specialty which he won't reveal to me.

Shay come back in the room with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Couldn't have anything massive; Larry's order. She sat down next to me getting herself comfortable before handing me the soup.

"Girl don't rush me or them babies. Y'all was going to eat." She nudged me gently . She grab the remote and turned to the movie Other Woman.

I dug into my bird food taking my time not wanting to eat it to fast. Shay was laughing as Cameron Diaz run across the beach to confront the 3rd woman with this oppositely banging hot body.

" Having fun watching it " I asked as she began to snort.

"Yes ma'am I am. I would have been kilt that man but this women are funny. Coming up with plans to ruin him. Did you knew they put pills in his drink making him grew boobs." She nearly dead with laughter.

I rolled my eyes "No I didn't because I never watched it before, but thanks for the spoiler alert"

"Go be pregnant else where you lame" she shooed me.

"Nigga you in my baby daddy's bed, I was ordered to stay here. You came here to bug me" I put the bowl on the side table when I slurped the last drop.

"Like you want me to leave " she smiled laying her head onto mine.

We just laid in his bed and watched movies all day laughing and arguing about which actor is sexy. I mean, I think Michael Ealy is more gorgeous then the dude that played Four in Divergent. He had this beautiful blue eyes and he just drop dead gorgeous in my eyes. Larry might have competition if that man ever came around.

The creaking of the door opening and closing downstairs indicating someone's home. We just sat in silences eavesdropping on the persons conversation.

"Dammit Lau ! Can you please stop talking ? Your voice is irritating " Larry complained.

" No Bro, you need to shut up and smell the floors ... I'm just more sexier then you" Laurent spoke.

"Who says things like that ? " something dropped, muffling like a plastic bag or something.

Shay and me just grinned at each other towards their foolishness. She got up helping me get out the bed to go bother the boys. Getting to the bottom step I can peep the evil glares they're giving each other, with the exception that Laurent was grinning while Larry looked as if he was really going to attack him.

Eventually they acknowledge our presents, acting as if they weren't about to claw each others throats out. Larry leaned down to me giving me a passionate kiss. " We're in the room, hello" Shay informed.

"You can watch if your like" he winked.

My eyes grew wide not believing the words coming out of his mouth. " If you don't shut your ass up"

He shrugged putting up the groceries with the rest as I just sat at the table playing with the fake fruit displayed on the table. Can't even put the food away without some of them clowning around. Shay dropped the eggs then wanna scoop the yolk throwing it on Laurent. Making him open the bag of flouring flinging it on everyone even me. Larry snatch the bag pouring the rest of it all over Laurent making him like ashy as ever.