Chapter 8

Decided to update cuz I don't have anything else to do-
(But!!! I haven't read it yet so maybe mistakes will happen...)
__________
"Y-YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT?! V, baby...please tell him!"

Both Jungkook and V was just looking at her as if she was a clown, not to mention, slow footsteps was now heard as it revealed Tae who had a serious face for once.

"Saeng Sun, how many times do we have to tell you that we are not dealing with you anymore? We just saved your family's reputation and here you are embarrassing yourself."

The woman was now mad, yes...it's true that the Kims saved her family from being bankrupt, but Tae and V had been unreasonably nice to her and now they act as if she was a stranger.

"BUT WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME FOR THIS UGLY BOY-"

"But hun, I'm a human...not a mirror..." V chocked at Jungkook's answer, he was enjoying all of these drama while both of them were staring at each other, as if they were having a staring contest.

The atmosphere was intense, but Jungkook was just enjoying this cause he didn't get to do these things to often. His dad would've already spanked his ass.

"So you're acting up all brave, huh? I'll make you regret everything you do." She growled as Jungkook just shamelessly looked at her, as if he was not surprised.

Saeng-Sun then walked towards Jungkook, glaring at him as she said, "eww"

Jungkook just sighed to himself, "I believe that's what people say after they look at you, so know your place and fuck off...I ain't having any time for your bullshits and I can't believe I am talking with a trashcan right now."

V chocked yet again as he started laughing, it was a pretty rare sight to see him laugh and that made the woman even more furious. She quickly walked out of the door and slammed it shut, making sure the sound of it echoes through the whole mansion.

"What a pussy, why not fight me right here right now? I thought she would try slapping me again, it would be fun seeing her try her best to kill me."

"I mean, she doesn't even have a dick...if she does, I would have told her to fuck herself" replied the still chuckling elder as he hugged the younger from the back, Jungkook was now not even surprised as he felt a pair of arms just casually wrap around his waist.

"By the way, where is Tae? He's been gone for a whole day..." Jungkook asked as he had a dead panned face, V just looked at him questioningly, "Are you perhaps...worried?"

Jungkook blushed and huffed while the elder only chuckled, the atmosphere between them was lovely until it got interrupted by a sudden scream.

"SHUT UP HOBI, I AIN'T GONNA GO HOME- I'MMA HANG OUT WITH A NEW BUNNY I JUST FOUND!"

"But Jiminie, their privacy will be ruined when we're here, not to mention they just arrived-"

"WHATEVER, I NEED TO SEE THE BUN- THERE HE IS! LET GO!"

Jungkook flinched at the sudden commotion on the staircase, he was fazed out as he felt a sudden hug.

"JEEZUZ- LET ME KEEP YOU, I'LL PAY ANY PRICE JUST TO HAVE YOU IN MY POCKET RIGHT NOW!"

Jimin started having crocodile tears as he hugged Jungkook dramatically, not to mention, Tae just got home just to see this happening.

"I'm hom-" the scene in front of him was enough to make him frustrated, he was just done with a lot of paperworks that was assigned by his father, yet he came back just to see this.

He was not surprised on what Jimin was doing, but his eyes glued onto V and Jungkook who was both laughing as they V was holding Jungkook's waist tightly (Jimin is pulled off of Jungkook by Hobi and he is now sitting on the floor crying dramatically while J-hope was trying to pull him out of the house.)

The commotion stopped when they feel another presence of a person on the door, looking at them with fire in his eyes. Yet, it was rare to see Tae getting furious over something, he would most likely blabber about problems and not taking it seriously...but the hint of rage in him was visible to the naked eye.

His fists clenched while he looked down, yes...he was jealous of V and Jungkook just casually hugging each other in the middle of the living room.

"Jimin, Hobi...leave."

Jimin stopped his tears from falling almost instantly and he quickly ran outside and was also soon followed by Hoseok, they did not want to mess with a furious Tae.

Jungkook was just confused while V and Tae was looking at each other dead in the eyes, one looking at the other with a victory glance while the other had rage.

Jungkook just silently slipped through V's hold and walked away, not to mention that the twins didn't even know the person they're fighting for was not in the room with them anymore.

Jungkook walked back into the living room holding a banana milk carton, he expected both of the twins to atleast calm down or move now, but his expectations were wrong as the scene in front of him made his chuckle.

Both of the twins were just looking at each other, not saying anything, not moving, and not even blinking.

"Uhh...you guys, go get ready for dinner...I ain't your mother and I was not paid to take care of you guys, but I'm just here to feed you, so now...shoo shoo~ go, and I expect you guys to change into your pajamas when I'm done cooking...if you don't get ready by then...I'mma starve you and eat all the meals to myself." Jungkook didn't even stutter, his dad used this tone a lot to him when he was a kid and he knew the tactics on being a great parent.

In a blink of an eye, both of them was nowhere to be seen in the living room as loud footsteps were heard, it was as if they were rushing.

The bunny just chuckled to himself, "They're just like kids..."
__________
A/N : Hello~ it's me :)