Important note

Hello, I might not be feeling very well since a lot of things has been stressing me out lately...I am sorry that I rarely publish new chapters anymore, I thought I was able to hide this from you guys since it's my family's personal matters but...the more I think of it, I must not keep you guys waiting for too long.

Lately, I have been dealing with lots of stress, starting from an ear infection to further more complications. I can have sudden stomachaches, sudden headaches, etc. It's been going well though, but a few days ago, me and my family received a report that my grandma may be suffering from breast cancer...

It's been a hard time for me and my family as a whole, it's even harder when we're still in the pandemic. I've tried my best to upload every week, but it seems like everything is going downhill for me day by day. I hope you guys understand and I want to give my sincere apology for making you guys wait for this story to update further more...but I am really in a deep stress right now especially for my grandma, we're both very close and having to imagine to lose someone that loves you, cares for you, and raised you is a lot of stress and anxiety for me.

I am sorry, I may not be the best author but I had hoped to make your days better from my story...I am sorry for leaving you guys in a cliffhanger and just stay silent like this.

I want to thank you guys from the amount of support and love I got from this book, but this time, I may have to leave for a moment...I need to catch a breath and calm myself from this situation.

Don't worry though, I will definitely come back for you guys, but I must stop it here for now...you guys are the best people I had, you guys make my day by supporting me and this is the best thing I could ask for :)

I hope you guys can understand my leave, I would want to give you all a hug virtually for being there for me and I hope you guys stay safe out there too!

I wish you all the best 💜