Chapter 34

Both Tae and V were in the brink of insanity, usually their daily life was filled with Jungkook's roasts and forced cuddles, so without it for days are killing them deeply.

"Bro, why don't we just make a move? I am sure we can do it...we just need to kill a bitch and Jungkook's bro, you know?"

"Sigh, i would if it were possible...but if we rush it, they will know anyway." V sighed at his whining brother, it was stressful enough to wait here, and his brother is just giving him the weigh of the world on his shoulders.

Believe it or not, they have been searching through files and files for this certain location, but it seems like they weren't even in Seoul anymore, more like so they went to Daegu or Incheon, since that was the last place to search.

They did search Busan first, thinking that maybe his brother got him back to their hometown and keep him captive there, but it seems so that was not the case. For Saeng-sun, she loved Ulsan, but they weren't even there either.

It's like the twins are searching through all Korea, but not having any results yet whatsoever.

"Sigh, I'll go get some fresh air, I'll try calling Jin and Namjoon first." V told the other, Tae frowned but just nodded and let his twin bro deal with it. Let's just say, Tae couldn't control his emotions with Jin and Joon, last time he saw them he held back his growl.

'Plan this, plan that, it's too much...I just want him in my arms...Now.'

.
.
.

"Hi, this is V...we haven't found any traces of him just yet, it seems like the amusement park's cctv footages were deleted immediately and I believe they took a route with no cameras on it." It's almost impossible to believe, that there were actually nothing as a clue.

"I believe I know where they went, try searching around Daegu and ask for some information." Jin said, you could tell he was exhausted too.

"Alright, I'll get going now, I'll discuss this with my troops." V then hung up the phone, sitting on the garden chair in the process. He was tired, no, exhausted. He has been the one controlling the search groups whilst Tae, all he could do was scold people, sulk, and etc.

V sighed mentally, and chatted with Suga, Jimin, and J-Hope who went on a date to somewhere. Yes, they three are now a couple and is having the time of their lives while the twins were...let's just say, not in the same shape.

(V)
"Oi, where are you?"

Agust-dick
"In Daegu, why?"

V was taken aback, he didn't tell his friend about the situation thinking it will ruin their date but...maybe this is the chance where they can finally know and help a little.

(V)
"Oh, well I have a task for you three."

Jiminthechimchim
"Wtf? In the middle of our date? Sorry bro, no."

J-Hobi
"Don't be rude Jimin, he's our boss."

Jiminthechimchim
"He is a boss to you, but he is like a todler to me 🙄"

Agust-dick
"Spill it, what do we have to do?"

Jiminthechimchim
"Hmph, choosing a task over our date, how immature...slowly regretting my decision to be with you."

(V)
"Sorry Chim, but I'll just get straight to the point, it's about Jungkook."

Jiminthechimchim
"Okay I'm in, what happened?"

J-Hobi
"Do you need relationship advice? Like you want to take him out on a date?"

(V)
"He's been missing for a while, and no i don't need relationship advice i know what I am doing."

Agust-dick
"In that case, why us three?"

(V)
"It's because you three are in Daegu, and Chim, I know you're
quite literally a small detective yourself, why not help me search for him there?"

Jiminthechimchim
"Okay, on it, my lil baby bunny is lost...gotta tweet, "ditching my boyfriends for my sweet
Baby bun."

Jiminthechimchim went offline

Agust-dick
"Okay, we're on it...we'll contact you if we find anything"

J-Hobi
"But give us a raise please"

(V)
"It depends on your search, now go on, i have things to do."

__________
LOLL i know that times like this is not really the time for "comedy" but i can't help it ToT

__________LOLL i know that times like this is not really the time for "comedy" but i can't help it ToT

Oh right, Taekookv baby introduction <3 they will appear more in future mini comics, so stay tuned :]