Chapter 37

The two of them are now walking through the sewer again, Hoseok tried to reach out to both Jimin and Yoongi, but again, no signal at all.

"Jungkook-"

"HAAAAHHH! My back aches from sitting for soo long!" Jungkook arched his back, Hobi was dumbfounded...no way this guy is acting so casual after being kidnapped for days.

Jungkook looked at the older one, muttering a little "thanks for saving me." Though, you can tell Jungkook was quite sad...he was expecting the twins to be the one saving him like the princes' they are. But oh well, safety comes first.

Hobi held his phone, trying to message Jimin who was probably watching his korean dramas again. Jungkook saw the older one panicking, and just let out a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You'll be fine with me, don't worry about anything."

Hoseok stood there (🧍) and didn't know what to say, anyone who had been kidnapped would have trauma, but this? Hoseok was the one getting the trauma.

As they were walking, footsteps from the distance were heard, and it was none other than Yoongi himself. He was panting and sweating from running and his clothes were silk, so the sweat easily showed his...chest

"I see you got Jungkook, good job...we can go home now."

Jungkook looked around, having the feeling of something suspicious while the other two was being all cuddly in a FUCKING SEWER.

But Jungkook had just one goal, and that is to not kill his brother just yet...he needs answers from both Jin and Joon of all this. "Oi kid, let's get out of here."

Jungkook nodded and started walking with the other two towards the exit, which was still pretty far away.

Click clack click clack

The sounds of their footsteps echoes through the sewer walls, no matter how much they are trying to be quiet, it is no use.

.
.
.

"HUH SHE DIED??? FFS I SPENT ALL MY TIME ON THIS SHOW JUST FOR HER TO DIE???" Jimin groaned a little too loudly. I mean, there was no one around at all.

Jimin just sighed and put his laptop down, he laid his head onto the bench and looked at the stars in the sky. Yes, he kinda forgot the other 3 was still in there but oh well, Jimin moment.

Not gonna lie, he was quite tired and was ready to sleep on the bench until he spotted a suspicious looking woman walking towards him.

"Oh? Who might you be?" And immeditely, Jimin knew who she is of course. Kim Saeng-sun (omg the clown's comeback 🌞)

Jimin knew how to act, and just ignored her. Trying his best to not pay any mind towards this woman whom he knew tried to flirt with both Tae and V.

The silence was long, until "Answer me, kid." Jimin looked offended, glancing at the woman with an "are you serious?" Face.

Obviously, Saengsun just chuckled, "go find your parents, kiddo." Jimin...let's just say, he was holding back the urge to punch this woman.

But keeping in character, Jimin ended up ignoring the bitch even more, making her annoyed to the point that her face was redder than her clownish blush powder.

And at that point, Saeng-Sun just smiled and gave up, she walked away as Jimin just looked at her with disgust.

.
.
.

"Yoongi, get on top of me if you're tired of walking"

"No, it's fine Hoseok, I am just out of breath."

Jungkook had a dead panned face, were they supposed to protect him or to show off their cute ass relationship?

But in other words, Jungkook really can't shake off the bad feeling he has about this whole thing, especially since if it were a secret base, atleast buy some security.

They kept walking and walking, seeing no end to this at all. "We're so far away from the exit, better we go and take a bre-"

"My...so you managed to escape with them helping you, huh?" It was none other than Kim Saeng Sun hersekf, she was smiling as she walked towards Hobi.

Hoseok looked like as if he had seen a ghost, this woman looked like a damn ghost in his eyes.

"And you...you really think i do not have a backup plan?" She pointed her finger towards Jungkook, when suddenky many men started jumping towards him in such a quick pace.

They all...well, they all atleast tried to push jungkook down but Yoongi helped.

"Well, this is going to be a great show."
__________

I REVIVED, for many of you who don't know, I got covid and i posted the announcement on my message board, so that's why I haven't been updating at all ToT my lack of motivation is hitting me too

But don't worry, if you check my message board, i did make a few announcements but, just so you know I'll be uploading the next chap this Sunday, so yep! Not too long cliffhanger (i think)

Just wanna let y'all know to stay safe :') covid is not fun...