Chapter 12

Jungkook was soon pushed onto the bed, making him flinch at the contact he had with the soft mattress.

He took a breath, running was sure tiring not to mention doing it all over a mansion while being chased by two evil tigers who seemed hungry.

Jungkook was panting, not noticing Tae who already started stripping him off, poor bunny was shaking under the holds of the two devils.

"Baby, since this is your first time, consider yourself lucky that we will be gentle." Jungkook sighed in relief at V's response, making him more relaxed.

"But then again, we won't be the same gentlemen when it comes to the second time." Jungkook was now tense again, out of all the times they could say such bold things, why now?

Meanwhile, Tae was drooling over the boy's body. He had a snatched waist, tiny plump rosy butt, and thick thighs. (Jeez, why do I always describe Jungkook's body- Istg that you guys may see these kind of sentences in every chapter, but what can I say? He is a whole 5 star meal- 🌚)

Not to mention small droplets of water on the younger's body, everything was just a God's perfect creation in the twins' eyes. They never even knew a perfect human being like Jungkook would even exist at this point.

"S-stop staring..." Jungkook whined, seeing the hungry tigers looking at him with full of lust and hunger in their eyes, without even doing anything, Jungkook was already whimpering under their gaze.

"P-please~" Jungkook begged, both the twins already knew what he wanted, but being a tease they are, they asked, "WHat do you want from us, bunny?"

Jungkook squealed at the deep soothing voice, it turned him on on how they're both teasing him, "I...I w-want your cocks i-inside me." Jungkook cringed by his own self, he never begged anyone like this, not to mention he never was so desperate for something in his life, but this...he was too gone to know what's going on.

Tae smirked, suddenly moving towards Jungkook's face, making Jungkook blush as the older's bulge was in front of his face, "I'll let you take control for today, little brother."

V smirked, seeing his brother finally letting him get what he wants, and this made Jungkook blush at the thought of two giant cocks entering inside him.

"Oh, the bunny loves this, hmm?" Asked Tae as he slowly played with Jungkook's messy hair. Jungkook yelped when he felt a sudden grip, Tae was holding a fistful of Jungkook's hair and took the chance to lift up boy's head, making their eyes meet.

Jungkook saw the sinful bored yet seductive face of the older, making him whine from the intense aura. Meanwhile, V was already fully naked, his hard member hit the air.

Since Jungkook was still looking at Tae, he took his chance to grab the lube and prep the younger, of course...Jungkook flinched at the feeling of a finger going into his walls, but Tae kept admiring the boy's features, seeing the already sinfull face of the younger.

Jungkook had a string of drool that was sticking out of his kissable lips, eyes looking worried, and red rosy cheeks...his face itself looked erotic, Tae was already groaning, seeing his twin brother prepping up the boy, but of course, he wants his fun too.

He quickly tripped himself, making Jungkook confused, "W-what are you doing?" Jungkook stuttered out, and only in the blink of an eye, Tae was already fully naked too.

He let out a grunt, his giant member hitting the air making Jungkook blush at the thought of him getting fucked by the two equally huge cock. Jungkook didn't notice as he felt something already entering his hole, seeing V already entering the tip of his dick inside the poor boy.

Jungkook was dizzy, his mind can't control itself on having two dicks up his ass. He was also having trouble when Tae's member suddenly entered his mouth, making him gag at the feeling.

"What a good boy, just for us~" Tae praised as the younger slowly let out a few tears, making both of the tigers even hungrier than ever.

Jungkook calmed down as he tried to adjust both cocks, but all of that relief went away when he felt V suddenly going deeper, "That was just half of my dick, baby~" Jungkook began to cry again, good thing the twins were patient enough to let him adjust to their size.

And the twins knew the boy was too fragile to be treated harsh yet, it was the younger's first time after all.

After 3 minuted of silence and adjusting, Jungkook finally let a sign for both of them to move, yes, it's not really necessary for Jungkook to adjust to Tae's dick inside his mouth, but Tae knew it would make the younger rather stressed later on when it comes to adjusting.

V slowly moved as Tae let the younger suck him off, he didn't want o fuck the younger's mouth...yet...since Jungkook needs to get used to this first.

They both let out grunts as groans while Jungkook kept moaning in between the deep thrusts and the cock inside his mouth.

He was getting used to it as he slowly relaxed from the feeling of both pain and pleasure, both of the twins got the sign and smirked to each other...it didn't relent unnoticed by Jungkook, which made the youngest scared on what's bound to happen next.

V suddenly started thrusting faster, making the younger wince at the feeling. The sudden movements lead him to moan on Tae's dick, sending vibrations on Tae who enjoyed the show.

The room was filled with moans and groans, Jungkook's lips was swollen nonetheless, he was exhausted.

But, a sudden thrust made him moan out loud, leaving another smirk on V's lips as he started to thrust in the same spot over and over again, jack hammering the poor prostate of the bunny.

Jungkook kept on moaning, not noticing the lost of contact of his mouth with Tae's cock, making Tae groan, "Are you forgetting about me, baby?"

Jungkook widened his eyes and started sucking again, he heard sweet praises from the older as he suddenly felt the urge to cum.

"W-what is t-this f-feeling?!" Jungkook said in between moans, until a string of cum landed on the white sheets.

Meanwhile, V groaned, feeling the younger's walls clenching his member and soon afterwards, he also came inside, making Jungkook feel rather full.

Since V already came, Jungkook felt bad for Tae as he sucked him off well, and soon...Tae also came inside Kook's mouth.

Jungkook was first hesitating on whether to swallow it or not, but a glare from Tae made him gulp down all of the white liquid.

"Good job baby, now...let's clean up before we sleep." Jungkook nodded, to only fall down onto the hard wood floor making him Yelp from the pain, Tae chuckled and decided to carry him up bridal style towards their bathroom and soon, they finally took a nice warm bath.

(A/N : *Recording the footage in the corner of the room*
Jk : WHAT THE FU-
A/N : Oop- gotta blast-)
__________

A/N : Soooo (¬¬) how was it? I kinda suck on writing smut although I read them a lot- bless my dirty mind...and one of my fav author unpublished all of her books- I'M SILENTLY CRYING ON MY BED RN-