Chapter 27

Jungkook sighed, it's been a long day and he enjoyed every single memory of it...but something feels off, he can't shrug off the feeling that something bad is bound to happen.

But since he's not a fortune teller, he just sat down and get ready for the so called "something."

The twins were worried, the boy has been very quiet since the firework show they prepared. It's as if he's stressed and trying to forget something. They didn't know what to do, especially with a frustrated bunny.

"Jungkookie, we'll go grab some drinks, do you want some?"

"Sure, bring me a some banana milks please!"

Both tae and V nodded and went ahead to buy some drinks in the food stalls. Jungkook felt rather uncomfortable now that he is alone, it's as if someone was watching him.

But seeing that he is in an open area, he's doubted someone can hide around here, right?

Well, he blacked out before he can do anything.

.
.
.

"Jungkook, we're bac-" Tae stopped on his tracks, seeing Jungkook not in his usual place anymore. They both immediately got worried, "Where is Jungkook?"

"I have been with you all the time you bastard, stop worrying and start searching." V growled, he was worried, no...he's at the point where he would kill himself if anything happened to Jungkook.

Tae on the other hand, was taking it rather calmly and searched through, but he is having a panic attack mentally, not wanting the younger boy to get hurt.

They searched and searched, with no luck in the process. Maybe he went home already?

"Let's call Jimin, maybe Jungkook went home already since he looked tired." They both agreed to the idea and immediately grabbed their phones.

"Jim-"

"Ahh~ oh~ hmmm Tae what do you-Ah! Want~?"

"..."

"Tell me bit-AHHN~ Oh-"

Tae hung up, "knowing what he's doing, I bet he won't even know what time it is." V frowned, he was mad worried.

"Why don't we call Jungkook?"

"He looks frustrated, I don't want to disturb him-"

"Stupid idiot, stop talking and call him already."

.
.
.

"Well well, Jungkook-ah!"

The said boy was tied up, his body tied up to a chair and his vision was covered with a blindfold. He struggled to get out of this tight grip, but his strength seemed to weakened.

He tried forming words with his mouth, but it was covered with tape making it near to impossible to even make any sounds, especially with his weak figure.
—————

A/N : hello guys TvT I know you guys are really just tired of my shitty excuses, but yk...I have been stressed about many things last month, my grades literally flopping, me having so much illness cause of the weather change, I got vaccinated, etc. (I am all better now, so don't be worried <3)

I just really wanna say sorry for always disappearing, all of you should get a reward for being the most patient readers cause I can't even handle my own cliffhangers sometimes ToT

This is gonna be a short chapter to tell you guys that I am finally back and will update as the usual again, this time, it's for reals, I promise, picky promise, from Author to you guys :D

Just know that it's almost this book's first anniversary (first bday) and that would be an updating spree, I would probably publish the rest of the chapters on that day (October 23) and yes, I keep count on my book's release date TvT cause I feel like it should be special, cause it's the day where it all started, the day where I met all of you guys 💜

I want to say thank you for waiting, and this comeback is a sudden but I will make sure to keep my words this time TvT

Btw if you guys don't know, I will now publish chapters every monday and friday <3