Introduction

Kim Tae Hyung_____________Status :The first son of the Kims, will be taking his father's place sooner or later with his twin

Kim Tae Hyung
_____________
Status :The first son of the Kims, will be taking his father's place sooner or later with his twin.
_____________
Personality : Pervy, bubbly, serious when it comes to work, a smart dick, he be swimming in a pool of money-
_____________
Likes : Jungkook is his number one priority (especially that Jungbooty), he loves bunnies and puppies, japchae, comparing his age with his twin so that he can get what he wants (he is only 10 minutes older), GuCcI-
_____________
Dislikes : work, coffee (but he sure do loves teahyung, get it? No? Ok), he hates that people call him alien (but loves it when Jungkook does that- A kink I see??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Jk)

Kim V (his parents are not creative in names just like meh, so they picked it from the alphabet)_____________Status : the second son of the Kims, he will be taking in his father's place along with his twin in the future_____________Personality : H...

_____________
Status : the second son of the Kims, he will be taking in his father's place along with his twin in the future
_____________
Personality : Horny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), cold hearted, Ignorant, he takes a shower with money, (just the opposite of Tae)
_____________
Likes : Jungkook is also his number one priority (but he loves the jeontiddies), he loves kimchi (I just made that up, cuz I don't really know if he likes it or not), he loves photography.
_____________
Dislikes : his brother (cuz he is teased all day by Tae, but he still loves him in a way he never show), tea (but likes coffee), he hates crowded places.

_____________ Dislikes : his brother (cuz he is teased all day by Tae, but he still loves him in a way he never show), tea (but likes coffee), he hates crowded places

Jeon Jeongguk

Status : the only son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, and the family goes by his name, the Jeons. He is known for his defense mechanism from his father and his hacking skills from his mother.
_____________
Personality : innocent but do not judge a book by it's cover they say, very cheerful, is a brat sometimes but he is still a child in everyone's eyes so-, he is very kind to the people he knows (but he's a sassy queen...he took it from his dad Seokjin.)
_____________
Likes : He loves bunnies (that explains why he looks like one), cookies, games, and maybe he'll like the Taeconda one day.
_____________
Dislikes : sadness, pain, discomfort, etc. (Be gentle with this baby guys ÒnÓ)

_____________
Anyways, the other member's profile will be explained in the story, but these are the main characters for this story and I can't be a creative ass, so I just made V's personality the opposite of Tae. (Hope you'll enjoy this cringey story doe-)