Chapter 7

Decided to update cuz I can't even handle my own cliffhangers- :)
__________

The sound of planes were now visible to our naked ears, but it soon got ruined by the sound of a crowd roaming around a private jet.

"Taehyung oppa!!! Marry me!!"
"V oppa!!! Please kiss me!!!"
"Oppas! I want autographs!"

"BITCH WHAT IS THIS- WHAT THE FU-"

"Shush babyboy, I got this...just hold on and you'll be fine."

Jungkook was now on Tae's arms, squirming...wanting to go down, but the elder didn't bother as he kept walking pass the huge crowd.

Meanwhile, V was walking behind them, looking at his brother with jealousy in his eyes. He wanted to hold the younger, but since his older brother kept nagging him in the jet, he must give in so that he can have a peaceful sleep...but now he totally regret agreeing to let Tae carry the younger.

"Sir Kims, you're now arrived at London."
Said a man with mint hair, he was wearing a suit and a tie as he opened a door to a limousine.

"Thank you Yoongi, drive us to the mansion."

The said Male nodded as he glanced at the youngest who was still on Tae's arms, and they all finally walked into the car as Yoongi finally drove off.

Let's all just say, the road trip was awkward, nobody said anything as they all just kept silent.

~Jungkook's Pov~
I sighed to myself, the trip was unbelievably uncomfortable since I must sit in the middle of two perverts who kept their hands on my thighs...
(Jungkook : DAMN A/N, I WAS NOT PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS)

I tried slapping their hands away, but I only received a glare from them as they put their hands back on my thighs...(Jungkook : A/N YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ANYTHING WEIRD AGAIN
A/N : Everything is gonna be fine, besides...if we don't get any tea spilled, this story will suck
Jungkook : Fuck you
A/N : I love you too)

Soon...we finally arrived at the mansion, as expected, it was huge. There was a garden and a fountain decorated with flowers and vines, I was shock nonetheless.

"Do you like this, Jungkook?"

"Yeah...it's...good..." I tried to hide my excitement, I can finally drink tons of banana milk without my parent's permission!

~Third person POV~
"Uh...where's my luggage?" Jungkook was rather confused, since the two elders just dragged him into the limousine without saying anything.

"Don't worry, Jimin will arrive soon...in 3...2...1-"

"HEY BITCHES, I'M HERE!" Let's just say, they a flinched at the sudden arrival of a white Ferrari, but mostly, Jungkook was shocked over the fact that a short looking male arrived wearing some sunglasses as the Ferrari had...A FUCKING DISCO BALL?!!

'HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS GUY HAVE A FUCKING PARTY ROOM INSIDE A FERRARI??!' Jungkook thought as he eyed the expensive car...he was just being him, being confused over his new surroundings.

Everyone stared at Jimin, making the situation awkward but Jimin the Chimchim ain't having any of it.

"Whatever, here's your luggage and AIGOOO YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

The Male suddenly went out of the car just to pinch Jungkook's cheeks, as the youngest was just shook, he didn't know what to do, say, nor respond...all he wanted to do now was just to chill, watch some movies, and drink his beloved banana milks...but I guess God planned something else for him.

"Jimin, don't disturb hi-" Tae's sentence got cut off as another car emerged out of nowhere, this time, it was a yellow Lamborghini...

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!"