Chapter 13

A/N : Hello~ it's your dearest stoopid author-nim again with another chapter~
( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )💜 a heart for you~

I made this chapter in a rush since I have a lot of things to do-
__________

Jungkook woke up, feeling harsh breaths on his neck, he slowly blinked his eyes to the sound of birds chirping.

The boy sat up, seeing two figures on his sides, making him think for a moment...they were both shirtless...he was wearing a different shirt...his back hurts...and the thought hit him.

"WAAAAHHH WHAT THE FUC-" Jungkook stopped on his sentence, seeing the two figures slowly groaning at the lous sound.

"Who is screaming at such early in the morni-" Tae stopped his words, seeing a pale Jungkook who seemed to have fazed out of reality.

"Jungkoo-"

"Y'ALL HARRASSED ME BITCH! MY FUCKING BACK HURTS AND MY BUM STINGS!" Jungkook screamed, making the two older confused at his statement.

"But, you asked for it though..." Jungkook blushed, though he didn't really remember a thing about him being desperate.

"What?" Jungkook asked once again, with an 'Are you kidding me' face...he felt as if a massive truck hit him, making sure to roll over his body thrice.

It was too much for Jungkook to comprehend, he lost his virginity...his dad would've killed him if he knew...and in the end, WHO'LL BUY HIM BANANA MILKS?!

"MY DAD WOULD DISOWN ME AND IN THE END, WHO'LL BUY ME BANANA MILKS?!" The twins looked at him, speechless nonetheless...I mean, everything ends up with banana milk when it comes to this boy.

They didn't question and just got up, walking towards the door.

"WHAT THE FU- JEEZUZ YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS! CARRY ME!" Jungkook pouted, seeing both of the males nodded and as V was the one who ended up carrying him down the stairs.

They would've thought to have a good morning, but a certain female figure was sitting on the sofa, and it was none other than the clown itself.

"Hi boys, I was here to have breakfast with you guys!" Cheered the woman, making Jungkook frown at her existence in the world.

"Bitch, you weren't even invited!" Hissed the bunny boy, who was still on V's arms, clinging onto him as if he was a koala.

"Who said this is your house? I get to be here at anytime I want."

Jungkook hissed at Saengsun's comments, "Just go to the corner to eat trash like a good garbage can you are."

The room went silent, and Saeng sun just smirked as she walked towards Tae, making him stumble back a bit.

"Baby, let's go eat!" She dragged the older towards the dinner table while Jungkook was still clinging onto V.

"That girl really do never learns her mistakes." Sighed V while walking towards the dinner table, seeing this made Jungkook smile.

"Don't worry, she was a mistake ever since she was born-" Welp, this made V laugh...a lot.

The atmosphere seemed lively between V and Jungkook, seeing V smile was a sure rare moment for everyone, and he will promise to only show it to one special person in the world. (And you know who that is ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ))

They soon finally arrived at the table, seeing Saengsun slightly flirting to a disgusted looking Tae.

He was uncomfortable and seeing Jungkook's existence in the room already made him slightly more comfortable.

"Okay! Where's the food?" Asked the clown, making Jungkook smirk, "I'm the one cooking this morning!"

"This bitch better not give me poison."

"Bruh, I'll not give you poison, but I'll also add a few extra pills, hot sauce, mayonnaise, and last but not least, my favourite recipe!"

"WHAT THE FU-THIS IS AN ATTEMPT MURDER!"

"But don't worry, with the power of my beauty, you won't suspect a thing!" Said a confident Jungkook who was swaying his hips while walking towards the kitchen.

"This bitch have the audacity-" before she finished her sentence, she was cut off by none other than Jungkook himself, "I heard that, clown!"

She was frustrated, over the fact that Jungkook was taking both of the twin's attention and she won't allow that to happen. (But don't worry, ur A/N will kill her soon-)

After a few minutes, Jungkook came back with four different dishes who looked tasty, he gave Tae and V the specific dishes while he gave Saeng sun a rather pale looking one.

"You didn't put poison in this did you?" Asked the woman, who eyed the dish rather nervously.

"I guess you should find out~ it's either a bite and you die, or you go eat some trash in the corner~"

And with that, she lost her appetite and decided to just head to the sofa, seeing the trio's eating made her hungry, but who is she to join them?
__________
A/N : This is a messed up chapter- and I will be editing this soon after I'm done with assignments-

And with that, she lost her appetite and decided to just head to the sofa, seeing the trio's eating made her hungry, but who is she to join them?__________A/N : This is a messed up chapter- and I will be editing this soon after I'm done with assig...

Bootyful- (¬‿¬) 🍑