Chapter 19

Jungkook felt the tense on he was getting, again...he was drunk and it's hard to see what's around him No matter how hard he is trying to snap out of his drunken state.

But no matter how hard he tried, his vision just get more blurry. He almost tripped and fell, but someone held his waist tightly, stopping him from falling. Jungkook looked up, expecting V or Tae, but it was Yugyeom.

They looked at each other for a while until Jungkook noticed the position, he quickly stood up.

"I-I am sorry!" Yugyeom smiled, 'He hasn't changed after all these years, huh?'

Yugyeom soon lend out a hand, "care to dance with me just this one time?" Jungkook hesitated, but soon remembering that Tae held that clown, he took Yugyeom's offer.

They both looked like a great couple to some people's eyes, some would even coo at them. Jungkook smirked once he passed Tae on the dance floor, he now got a clear vision of the older's jealous face.

V, on the other hand...he was raging, but he didn't want to make a scene just yet.

He just sat there looking at the scene in front of him, he didn't want to make the younger feel worse, so being the loyal boyfriend he is, he just let him do what he is doing since he knew it was for a reason...but oh how much he want to be rough on the younger tonight.

Let the boy scream his name to let people know who he belongs too. He smirked at the thought, and so he calmed down. (Y'all know what's coming later on)

.
.
.

Tae looked at the younger who was dancing with another man, he raged and he was sure his eyes were filled with fire. He looked at the smiling bitch in front of him, she was holding his shoulder and Tae was holding her waist.

He wanted to wash his hands so much after holding her, it feels just like holding a piece of garbage.

Though he was holding someone, his eyes just can't leave the younger's figure. He must admit that he was jealous...he was furious. He wanted to just snap out and show him who that boy belongs too, but for business, he can't really do anything.

"Tae Tae, why looking at that slut? Look at him...he is dancing with another man." Said Saeng Sun herself, she smirked thinking she can finally get his love, but oh she was wrong.

That certain sentence made Tae snap out of it, now seeing a worse scene in front of him. Jungkook's body was so close to the other male, leaving no gaps between them.

Tae pushed the woman off, soon walking towards the younger who was still dancing peacefully with his best friend.

He ruined the scene by picking the boy up onto his shoulder, Jungkook gasped at the sudden move and kept punching the older's back, wanting to go down but the elder just ignored it.

They walked out of the ballroom, with V also trailing behind them. Jungkook was struggling, he was pretty much sober now since he didn't drink that much vodka.

He tried his best to escape, but nothing worked and what seems to be a year of Jungkook on Tae's shoulder, they finally arrived at their lounge.

Jungkook was suddenly pinned onto the wall, feeling his back hit the hard wall.

He winced at the pain, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING BACK THERE?!" Tae yelled, not caring if someone would hear them or not, but since everyone was at the ball, he was sure no one was around.

Jungkook smirked, "Don't act dumb, you were holding that clow-" Before Jungkook could even finish his sentence, he felt strong hands holding his waist.

He tried to look around for escape, but having two males pinning you onto the wall didn't help his situation.

He tried running off to the side, but the grip on his waist was too strong.

'Shit'
__________
A/N : this chapter is short cuz I want to put you guys in a cliffhanger for the next chapter-

Beware, the next chapter would probably be just smut...a punishment type of smut, so prepare your hobi water and pray to Namjesus before reading that...

I'll probably update again next Monday or maybe tomorrow cuz I am in the mood to write rn- yes...I am so kind I know...but I must say something...

Bitch I swear- My friend gave me a quiz link

Bitch I swear- My friend gave me a quiz link...she told me it was a personality test so me being stupid, I took the test to NOW KNOW THAT IT'S AN ALPHA-BETA-OMEGA TEST AND WHY TF DID I GET OMEGA-

I am telling you this just for you guys to know how much a troll my friends are 🙂