Chapter 6

It was now dawn as the sun started rising up from the east, birds chirping as the warm breeze was flowing through the sky.

Meanwhile, a certain boy didn't have a great morning to start with, he had bags under his eyes, face looking pale as he drank his coffee.

'Damn those bastards made me sleepless the whole night...' thought the boy, but his thoughts were soon gone as he heard a door opening.

"Jungkook? Why are you up at this time? It's still four in the morni-" Soon, the older's words were interrupted by Jungkook who was looking at the man with a pale look.

"Jungkook, are you sick?!"

"N-no no, it's fine...I just had a bad sleep...that's all." Jungkook stuttered as his whole body shook when he accidentally spilled a few hot coffee onto his shirt.

"U-uhmmm...well since you're up, I just wanted to say that the mission is going to be in London, and since the quest will be held next week, I wanted you and my son to have a short vacation together and your flight will start off today."

Jungkook, who was just taking a sip on his coffee, spit it all out as he looked at the man with an 'are you kidding me' Face.

Jungkook was Jungshooked, first of all, he has never been to London before, and second of all, he already hated the twins with all of his body.

"B-but mr.Kim, wouldn't it be too sudden? I mean..."

"It will be fine, you guys are old enough to go and I just want you guys to have some fun and enjoy London before the mission starts." Grinned the elder who was now leaning on the fridge.

All Jungkook could do was nod, he didn't want to leave his parents...especially when he's never separated himself from his own family.

"Okay now, I'll ask my maid to prepare you breakfast and I-" Before the elder finished his sentence, Jungkook suddenly stood up.

"D-don't worry mister Kim! I'll cook for today!" Smiled the younger as he walked towards the kitchen counter, the elder seemed to be bored by the maid's food anyways, so he let the younger do anything he wanted.

"I'll go get the twins, and thank you Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook replied with a bunny smile as the elder walked away, when the elder was nowhere to be seen, his smile dropped as he looked like a pale anime character.

(A little preference, BUT Y'ALL, IT'S KAMINARI OKAY??? I SIMP-)

Minutes passed as Jungkook made pancakes, not really that special...but he added a secret recipe that his dad once used for his restaurant.

He quietly sat down on the chair and ate up his food, it was all peaceful until another Bang was heard through the house...

'Not again...'

Jungkook quickly finished his food as he tried to run away, but his forehead was only met with a someone's chest.

"Ouch-" He stopped his sentence, seeing V shirtless.

Heat went through his cheeks as he looked away, trying to ignore the older's presence.

But as the youngest walked backwards, his back hit another hard surface.

"Oooh, where do you think you're going?"

'Fuck it' was the last words formed in Jungkook's head as he looked backwards, face pale but he was not surprised.

Tae was only using a bath robe as he smirked, "anyways, go eat breakfast...I'm too tired to deal with this shit." Jungkook suprisingly didn't even stutter.

He walked away, leaving the two twins chuckle as he was limping tiredly towards his room.

"I wonder how he'll limp after we fu-" V cut off his brother's dirty mind with a smack on his head.

"YAH! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" V ignored the older's whines as he walked towards the table to only see two cute plates of pancakes.

"D-did the bunny make this?" Said the confused V, it looked delicious...almost too good that he didn't want to eat it at all.

"He didn't forget about us after all!" Smiled Tae as he cheered.

They both finally sat down and dig in, it was not until a matter of seconds...the food was already devoured by the two hungry tigers.

"This food tastes way better than those foods the maids cook!"

"I wonder...imagine him cooking for us every morning as we would wrap our arms around his tiny waist...it must be a dream." (That will soon come true)

"Tae, stop imagining things that will never happen."

"Then, we'll do our best to make it happen!"

__________
A/N : Ayo Kookyshooky bang introduces hit it the new chapter-

Ok, I have nothing else to say, but this chapter might have a lot of mistakes cuz I'm learning new languages for my upcoming race of guessing languages in school- pls help meh-

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ anyways, love you 💕