Chapter 17

Jungkook widened his eyes when he felt another grip on his other arm. He looked up seeing the twins glaring at him deadly, Jungkook felt tiny compared to the others.

He suddenly felt Jin pull him, "You damn child, thank God they invited me here or else you might be able to hurt yourself by now."

His dad sighed, soon letting go of the younger and letting the twins get him.

"Take care of this boy for me, he is a troublemaker but LOOK AT THAT FACE BITCH GIVE HIM BAC-" Jin was suddenly pulled away by Joon, making sure the man won't create a scene which they already did anyway.

"Don't worry about my wife/husband here, he's just very overprotective over our son." Said the older man while smiling, his dimples peeking out.

Jin was scoffing in the back, and Namjoon just bought him away, leaving the trio alone. Tae and V were still glaring at Jungkook, but the sight of a bunny looking lost was rather adorable.

They almost cooed, but keeping their fierce image was their priority at this point...but who said they wouldn't give the younger cuddles and kisses in the lounge? (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) maybe something else too-)

They both held the boy's wrists tight, not letting him escape. Of course, people around them created gossips, some were looking at the couple smiling, but some stared with jealousy.

Most of them were jealous of Jungkook, I mean...who wouldn't? Seeing two handsome men dragging him away with fierce and deadly stares- (ok, your A/N will stop simping now...it's not the time-)

Soon, they all stopped once they got inside their lounge, them breathing heavily from going up the stairs. The room was heated with harsh breathing and groans.

Both the twins soon looked at the boy with love...so suddenly.

"What do you guys want now?" Asked the boy frustrated because he was stuck in a room with these two again.

"We went on a day without you kissing us...so where's our daily kiss?"

Jungkook looked at them dumbfounded, 'what the actual fuc-'

"You never asked me to do this at home!" Yelled the younger, now flustered with his cheeks now tinted with 50 shades of red.

His thoughts soon disappeared once he felt soft lips on his, he flinched at the contact, but he enjoyed it. The boy opened an entrance, letting the older explore his mouth, leaving no place untouched.

Jungkook was honestly out of breath, he tried to push away the hungry tiger, but nothing worked.

"Get back V, it's my turn!" Jungkook, hearing that took a moment to breath. His lips were not long released until another connected itself onto it.

Jungkook felt dizzy, hot, and basically heated. Their heated moment was soon interrupted again by a sudden knock on their doorway.

Tae groaned, mumbling some curses under his breath as Jungkook went up to open the door.

He saw a rather nice looking lady- just kidding, it was Kim Saeng Sun again...this time, her face was ten times worse than before. With more makeup, her look was basically describing Queen Elizabeth the first.

"You again?!" Jungkook swore under his breath that he was gonna kill this woman one day.

"Oh...I would say the same to you." Jungkook scoffed at the woman's words.

"Since we're at the ship anyway, let's roleplay Jack and Rose...I'll be Jack, but this time-" Jungkook stopped his sentence while smirking.

"-I will push you down to the ocean and let you live like a fish...as your own name calls it."

Tae was laughing hard...af- but V on the other hand, he was very against the idea of Jungkook holding another person other than them.

The woman tried to slap the boy, but to only get a door slammed right at her face. Jungkook smirked in victory, but soon wondered why they were dressing up fancy.

"Is anything gonna happen soon? Why is everyone acting so formal and is dressing up neatly?"

He was sure that most of the people were wearing expensive jewelry and expensive dresses and suits.

Same goes to them, but Jungkook was just still confused over the whole thing.

"A ball is starting soon."

Jungkook looked at them with sparkling eyes, he never got to be in a fancy ball before. Nor did he ever been to a marriage ceremony before.

(A/N : I hate and I mean HATE going to a marriage ceremony...people wearing fancy dresses and suits not to mention, them wearing a very strong perfume is not my type...I just want to clarify that I once went to a ball wearing an oversized hoodie and ripped jeans...almost ruined someone's marriage but who cares, I came there for food only-)

His dad always said to keep his innocence by not seeing people kiss, but since he himself had lost his virginity already and literally just kissed two people a few minutes ago, he was excited nonetheless.

Tae and V were honestly confused, no one acts this excited just to go to a ball. But seeing the happy image of the younger made them happy.

__________
A/N : AY YO just want to say that- don't mind my friend from the last chapter, she can be very annoying. I told her to write something and act like me so that no one would expect a thing, but she obviously didn't.

I wanted to edit that part out, but she threatened me that if I do it, she'll never play minecraft with me anymore- _

But anygays, hope y'all enjoy this chapter- I was not too funny this time cuz I was pretty frustrated over the fact that I have 8 ASSIGNMENTS TO DO THIS WEEK AND I JUST FINISHED 4-

Wish me luck y'all, I hope I don't die so I can continue this story and make your days- TwT