Chapter 32

Guess who's back *insert lenny face cause my new phone can't copy and paste*, yes I was gone for much longer cause for no reason, my parents told me to change my phone cause i had it for 5 years already- and apparently I lost all my data and it took 1 week for me to login back to my email and finally get this acc back ToT fr i was dumb asf and didn't memorize my fking password so i gotta send google a feedback...but it was useless :) cause then i remembered i wrote my password in my book or smth

But anyway, who would've known therapy was actually useful? I read too much manga and fanfics that portray therapists as bad but dam, therapy was actually kinda peaceful...for someone as crazy as me i thought i would try and not attend the sessions and just escape it lol

BUT AS I PROMISED NOW I AM BACK AND I AM AS STRONK AS EVER, lemme be real, I never knew "writer's block" was a thing until 2 weeks ago where i asked google, "why am i losing interest on writing but i like doing it at the same time?" and damn wikipedia be giving me a hell long of a description when they can just say, "writers block is when you go stupid and lose creativity" ToT like fr they added the whole timeline on when it was found-

Anyway, done about my rant, if you're actually reading this whole thing, a big pat in the head for you cause personally i would just skip to the story by now lol 🌝
__________

V sighed happily, a smile crept up on his face as he heard that they were getting one step closer to finding his love. He swore that he would cuddle him, give him love kisses, and adore Jungkook once he gets his hands on him.

The things he would do to that bunny boy (this sounded so wrong forgive me LMAO), it's as if his life was held between Jungkook's palms...he can't imagine living another day without him. Though, before all the lovey-dovey action, he must know if the younger was fine or not...if Jungkook were to be bruised and hurt, he will be there to take care of him.

After a few minutes of daydreaming, V heard a knock on the door signing that someone was there to meet him. V did mention that he didn't want anyone to disturb him unless something was really important, so this must be a good reason.

"Excuse me sir, two people are requesting to see you...we did tell them that you're in no need to see anyone, but they insisted and knocked out all of our men in the front lin-"

"V YOU MOTHERFUCKER COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" The voice was rather familiar, it took a few seconds for the young male to process, but it hit him...

It was Jin and Namjoon, oh how dead V felt. Were they here to kill him? Did they know about Jungkook's disappearance? Oh...someone please plan out this man's funeral. (Or give him mine instead cause I remember y'all buying coffins and planning a funeral for me a few chapters ago :D)

For once, V was shaking...in this way, they wouldn't even accept him as a son in law anymore, right? No one will obviously let their child be with someone who started a mess.

"Let them in..."

.
.
.

"Haizzz, those people really are weak, pick some better ones next time!" Jin sarcastically let out a "hmph" after saying that, on the other hand Namjoon seemed stressed.

In the midst of an awkward silence, Namjoon finally spoke up.

"We're here to discuss about Jungkook." V stiffened, yes...here is the time where he will die...the time where he will finally close his eyes and meet his deat-

"Don't be so nervous...we expected this actually and it is not your fault."

V widened his eyes, this must be a dream right? He is daydreaming about Jungkook so much that he's gone crazy and hears things, right? There's no way they would forgive his mistakes.

"We'll tell you all about it but first, I may know who the suspects are." V was all ears...

.
.
.

"Taehyung, where the hell are you going?"

"To my brother, I want to give the files to him, remember?" Yugyeom has been in a room with a tiger the whole time, poor boy kept getting death glares by just moving. He didn't want Taehyung to go to meet V yet, just because...they may rush the plan and make it all fail in the end.

He knew the feeling of love and the feeling of wanting to protect someone, but Yugyeom, Jin, and Joon already had a plan up their sleeves.

And if Tae heard Namjoon and Jin's conversation with V, he would go on a killing spree and that is dangerous.

Why did they tell V then? Well, among them two...V has a better understanding to situations like this, he would be calmer than Tae especially when a certain someone was also a part of this.

"No need, uhm...your brother is currently talking with Jungkook's parents so you better calm down for a moment." Tae looked at the younger one confused.

.
.
.

"I see...so, she was a part of this too, huh? And may I see the documents to prove this statement, if I might be so bold to ask for it right now?" V was scanning theough papers, all had infomation of Jungkook...from when he's a child to now, all the data of him was stated in this certain file.

"So, Kim Saeng-sun...how bold of her to take him away from us." V was clenching the paper he was holding, he couldn't believe it, that bitch Kim fucking Saeng-sun had the audacity to take away what's his.

"Other than her, we might also suspect another person helping her with this...and I am afraid it may or may not surprise you."

V looked up at Jin who was sighing, the couple in the room had spent days and days searching for some information and barely got any rest. But with them being one of the best hackers in Korea, accessing many illegal database would only take them a few minutes. But knowing it was their son they were starting to get desperate to find him quick, which only slowed them down.

"Tell me, who was it?"

"Jungkook's old brother..."

__________

HEY HEY BY THE TIME I AM UPLOADING THIS, IT SHOULD BE ON JANUARY 3rd 2022- SO HAPPY (late?) NEW YEAR MY PRECIOUS CHILDREN! I got an extra drawing made by me for ya to end the year with love <3

(Pspspsps, what do you think if I make short/mini comics at the end of some chapters? 🌝)

Sorry for the low quality tho, i drew this on my phone cause my Ipad's battery went full on drop mode :>
Smirk smirk (again, I can't add lenny faces ToT i hate this already, LENNY FACE SUPREMACY)