Chapter 21

Jungkook woke up with pain rolling through his spine, as if a tractor just rolled over him twice.

He hissed in pain, trying to move but his body kept him still. He groaned, desperate to stand up and slap the twins in the face somehow.

Talking about them, Jungkook didn't see them next to him this time, which worries him mostly. He felt like a useless boy who just got used, and this broke his heart.

He soon sat up, forgetting the pain hence the pain was now bought to his heart.

He cried silently on the bed, not wanting to face anyone right now in his broken state.

"Jungkook-ah, we're back from ordering breakfast for you-" The twins were taken aback when seeing a crying figure on the bed, they quickly rushed to him and cuddled him as the boy kept punching their chest weakly.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" Tae's eyes were filled with worry, maybe thinking the younger was alone at the time being.

"Y-you guys left me!" Jungkook screamed out loud, his doe eyes filled with tears. This surely guilt tripped both the elders as they looked at the boy with fret.

"S-sorry Kookie, we ordered some breakfa-" before V could even finish his sentence, he was cut off by a hand snatching the food that was once held in his hands.

"Give it to me, now y'all can leave thank you." Jungkook was mad, no...he was furious now that he thought about it.
(I am on my period and this is literally how I act, I will have sudden mood changes- though the good thing is that I can annoy my brother to death during periods, cause my mom thought it's fine-)

His mind was all over the place, not being able to think straight (gay). This led to the twins getting slammed outside the room and Jungkook eating all the breakfast. (I am not drunk this time, I am on my period and I am not okay while writing this-)

.
.
.

"Jin, are you sure he'll be here? I mean...he seems to be having fun with his two boyfriends-"

"Shut up Joon, if that boy left us for those brats, I'll make sure to throw hands!" The couple was yelling here and there while sitting at a cafe.

They didn't notice someone approaching them, as a crowd was covering the views of the shops and restaurants.

The man stepped closer and closer, soon meeting the two couple who was still chit-chatting loudly.

"Hello Uncles!" This led Jin and Joon to see the standing Male figure next to them.

"Who are you-" Jin looked at the boy with sarcasm slapped right on his face.

"I am Yugyeom, remember? I am Jungkookie's old friend!" Both Joon and Jin just looked at each other with a, 'I am not ready for drama and shit today' face.

Yugyeom kept smiling, creeping Jin who kept staring at the boy, giving him weird glances, "Ohh, you're Yugyeom...the kid who once almost burnt my kitchen down, once stole all of Jungkook's banana milk, the one who always eats random shit even unedible ones, the child who is literally taller than his own mom at the age of 11, the kid who almost got lost in the mall because he kept staring at duck plushies, the kid who asked Jungkook for help in exams, the kid who ate all my food without even sharing, the kid who almost stole a pack of chips from the store...almost getting me jailed, the kid who jumps around like a frog but claiming himself as a bunny, and the kid who is basically a clingy brat to my son." Jin het out a "hmph" while Yugyeom was in disbelief that the man still remembered everything.

"Is that it?"

"The list goes on, but I don't want to waste my beautiful voice on random shit, Joon."

The couple started laughing out loud, recalling all those painful yet enjoyable memories with this kid. Let's just say, they both loved him as a son, but since he left for his own bussiness in another country, they had almost completely forgotten about him if it weren't for him to show up again.

Yugyeom chuckled in embarrassment, also starting to look back on his childhood where he would just be Jungkook's partner in crime and annoy the old couple together.

"U-uhh, do you know where Jungkook is-"

"Getting his ass wrecked by two hot tigers because of you dancing with him yesterday night, pretty sure they would come in a few minutes with Jungkook in their arms because he can't walk or something."

Yugyeom chuckled, yeah...he don't mind the bunny boy being in a relationship, I mean...he's been chanting for the boy to finally hit it off and have a boyfriend back then. And to his surprise, the boy actually did it...not one, but two boyfriends-

Yugyeom decided to talk again with the married couple for a while, and after just a few minutes, there came the trio everyone was looking for.

With a teary eyed boy (who was also pouting) on a sexy male's arms while the other identical male was following them from behind.

"There they are, my boyss!" Jin happily skipped over towards them, with Namjoon and Yugyeom on the table smiling at the adorable yet dramatic scene.

.

.

.

"So, how was it?" Jungkook looked at his father confused, but Namjoon only let out a slight cough.

"How was it having two dicks up your ass?" Jungkook blushed in embarrassment, looking at his dad Jin who is just too straightforward in such topics.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the table, had 2 males glaring at one certain person.

__________

A/N: Eye- wattpad won't work on my phone so that's the reason I haven't really updated in a while- I wrote this on my laptop btw, so if there are mistakes, I'll let y'all make fun of it-

Btw There is a damn house lizard in my room and I cannot sleep everytime I see it on my ceiling- pls help ;-; (I have Herpetophobia and it is PAIN :'D)

I am scared of it falling on me while I sleep (꒦ີ  ̼꒦ີ )