Chapter 10

"Jungkook, are you ready for this?"

"Bish who do you think I am-"

After a 2 hour flight, they now arrived at their destined destination. Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok left a few minutes ago, already entering the first building while Tae and V was making sure Jungkook was safe.

"It'll all be fine as long as you're safe, make sure to keep in lead, Kookie!"

"Ok, you guys go, I can handle this myself."

Both of the twins had a worried look, they hesitated on whether to leave the younger alone...but seeing Jungkook right now, he seemed ready. He had a few defensive weapons, as well as a few banana milks that will keep him surely fed.

"Shoo, shoo~ I got some work to do!" Chanted Jungkook as he opened the laptop and started typing. Tae and V gave eachother a small nod as they left the helicopter, leaving Jungkook alone.

"Shit, Jimin...check your surroundings, I can see someone next to your aisle." Jungkook was now typing as fast as he could in the laptop, trying to figure out the documents while keeping the boys safe.

There were a lot of people surrounding the first building as it was the main hall for their company. Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok had almost been captured If it wasn't for Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook can't seem to find any information in the second building, no documents, no files, and the CCTV seemed to be blocked by a source.

"Tae, the CCTVs don't work...go up to the 15th floor, my laptop couldn't comprehend or tell what it is. I'm sure the diamond you're looking for is nearby, I checked the whole documents and files in building one, but none of them showed any information about it."

"Copy that, Kookie."

V looked at Tae, having a questioning look as the elder gave him a sign to move.

"Boss, the boy hacked most of our information...he somehow hacked into the CCTVs in building one..."

"What an interesting little one, tell me more."

"He's in the Sir Kim's personal helicopter, we don't know where he is yet though."

The man smirked as he let out a sigh, "What a foolish little boy, all by himself in such a dangerous area...get the cars and search for him, make sure he comes in one shape."

With that, the man left.

(A little yoonminseok moment)
"Jimin, be careful!" Scremed Hobi as he quickly ran towards his friend who almost got hurt.

"Jeez, you should be careful next time." Yoongi tiredly said while Jimin was scoffing, they three had been lost in contact with Jungkook who was too focused on finding information from the second building.

Jimin sighed, "How long are we gonna walk?! There's literally nothing!"

Hoseok shut the shorter's mouth, making Jimin groan. "Jimin, stop complaining now..." Yoongi regret the fact that he came with both of these loud boys.

"Shuddup you lil meow-meow, you know I never shut my mouth! I'm not born with plump ass lips and a high ass voice for nothing!"

Hoseok and Yoongi just looked at the youngest who was just looking like a superman on scene. Yoongi was just too tired for this shit, he quickly stormed off in the distance, leaving both Jimin and Hoseok in the road.

Yes, they walked outside, since the building was just so boring.

Yoongi walked towards their helicopter that was not so-far from the building. Just as he was about to enter the main road, he saw cars driving towards a certain place, all of them were black Maseratis as some of them were even Bugattis.

He was shocked nonetheless, but as he was in hi thoughts, a sudden someone bumped into him.

"What the fu-"

It was none other than Jimin who was running from Hoseok who was trying to stop him and calm him down.

"Guys, I see cars near me."

"What?"

Jungkook looked around, seeing a bunch of men coming out of the car while walking towards the helicopter.

'Screw it, I'm dead.'
__________
A/N : Hello!!! I'm here to self promo about my new book, it's bottom kook oneshots...this chapter is short cuz I fvcking made the first oneshot chapter with 3.000+ words...I'm dying-

A very simple cover cuz I'm making on rn

A very simple cover cuz I'm making on rn...this will have to do for now until further notice-