Chapter 30

WARNING!!! This chapter mentions topics such as abuse and death
The slightly bent over font like "this" is sort of a went back to the past thing- idk anymore but enjoy! <3
__________

"W-What?"

The other just laughed as he saw the face of his sibling, "What a pity, they haven't told you about our biological parents and me, huh?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, confused...he can't seem to understand anything. Yes, this dude in front of him was his brother, but something about the man wasn't right.

Jungkook glanced ariund the room, trying to find a source of escape route...but there were no windows, no nothing...just a door that must be locked, no idiots would kidnap someone and leave the door open.

"Hmmm, are you confused, my deat brother? In that case, let me tell you about our past!"

(20 years ago)
The sun was shining bright, the waves clash together as a family sat near a beach to admire the scenery. The sunset, the orange sky, the beautiful clouds, everything just seemed so peaceful.

"Mama look, a crab!" Yelled a 4 year old boy holding up a tiny crab, his parents chuckled at his cuteness. The boy was so happy and joyful, and his parents wanted the best for him,

Though, as time went on...they were slowly breaking apart, with many fights and arguments along the way.

Every night, the poor 4 year old boy would hear screams and yells of his own parents in the living room having another fight. He bared so much in his past.

And as time flew by quickly, the boy was now six. Things haven't changed, but a good news from his mother made him smile the greatest joy once again.

"Jungy, you're gonna have a lil baby brother soon!"

The boy hoped that maybe, just maybe his little brother can change the conditions of the family...

But as time went on, his mother was slowly getting weaker and weaker, due to the physical abuse and torment his father had been doing to her. It was hard to watch, she was bearing a child yet this crazy man had the guts to hurt her...who was carrying HIS own child.

Jung, being six didn't know how to protect his mother.

.
.
.

It's now been a few hours since his new baby brother's birth, he was fuming in joy, wanting to meet Jungkook. But good news never came, instead...here he is, standing near his own mother's funeral a few days later.

He couldn't believe it, he was happy over a piece of shit who killed HIS mother. No, no...

This can't be it, right? Everytime his father has the chance to hit him, his mother was always the one to the rescue him. Now, who will protect him in this cruel world? He was just six, yet the universe treated him in such cruel ways.

Ever since then, he had lived with his father who continued to take his anger out on him. But alongside with his pain, he held a grudge over his little brother.

He heard that his mother's friend took him in and cared for him. but why does Jung, have to live with this pain of a father, while his brother was living in luxury?

He was jealous, in his eyes, Jungkook was a killer, who killed his own mother right after birth.

Jung must live as a thief, who everyone in town used to despise...he made no progress in life, other than stealing money and food just for his own well being.

.
.
.

"But after a few years of living like shit, I found out where you live. I worked out to make sure I'll put you down on your knees, and beg for mercy." The older laughed maniacally while all Jungkook could do was stiffen at the words.

"You stupid whore, you never knew about this, huh? Have you ever thought why your surname is Jeon, whilst your so called "parents" are Kims? It was mother's wish to keep it that way, are you happy? Even if she's now dead, she still loved you and the last thing she saw before she died was YOU."

Jung walked towards his frightened brother, grinning as his eyes just let out tears. Every brother-to-brother reunions should be filled with joy, but why is it now that Jungkook felt guilty for something he didn't do.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"You think a sorry is gonna change the fact that my mom is dead? No...in any case, I want to see your body lifeless...i want to see you suffer like how mother did." Jungkook gulped, tears slowly forming in his eyes. It was all blurry, he was suddenly dizzy. All the information he must take at once was too much,

'Why didn't they tell me?'
'Did I really kill her?'
'I made my own brother suffer'
The thought roaming inside Jungkook's mind was all negative, but he felt rather angry that both Jin and Namjoon didn't tell him anything about this, why?

__________
A/N : This took me longer to come up with .-. Was planning to post this on Tuesday, but it's now Thursday alright kill me ToT but don't worry, I'll update again tomorrow. I already prepared the chapter- but I still want to leave you guys in a cliffhanger lmao I am so evil  👁👅👁