Chapter 29

"Kim Taehyung, may I ask how the mission is going?"

Tae was hesitant to answer, will it be okay if he say that the plan has been held back due to Jungkook's disappearance? It's quite an unfortunate timing, but he knew his father would probably understand.

"Father, Jungkook disappeared for all we know...we're currently tracking him to get him back, so will it be ok if our plan get delayed for a while until we find him?"

Tae was ready for a scolding, but instead...his father just chuckled.

"Go on son, get your love and bring him back in one exact piece. I too don't wanna get in trouble with Jungkook's parents...they would most likely rage at the thought of their son missing." (We stan Mr.Kim)

Tae felt a spark in his heart, seeing his father being supportive was a rare but legendary sight, the man had always been strict when it comes to both Tae and V. Though even if he was strict, he still loved his two dear sons so much, after Tae's mother had passed, the two boys were like the only hope left for him.

Taehyung acted professionally, nodding and bowing to his father before leaving the room. Once he stepped out of the door, his anziety came back...many thoughts of the boy ran through his mind like wildfire, and everything seemed like such a sudden.

Tae was in the verge of tears, until his brother slapped his back rather gently.

"There is no time to cry for now, we must keep on searching...no matter his conditions when he comes back, we will be happy enough to find him alive." In a moment, V hugged Tae as a sign that everything will be okay.

Let's just say, they both rarely get along, but once they do, they're like two baby tigers playing around a field. Tae smiled, tears started falling down.

"Fucker I told you not to cry."

"I can't help it...I promise to sell my soul to the devil if something were to happen to him."

V sighed, once again comforting his brother. He felt the same, he really wanted to cry...but knowing the situation, it seems better to keep it all to himself for now.

.
.
.

It's been hours since Jungkook was locked up in this mysterious place, last thing he knew was that the man drugged him to sleep again. But as he was closing his eyes, he heard a conversation.

It wasn't clear, but he heard about something mentioning "his brother."

When he woke up, he barely remembered anything, but once the thought came to mind...his brother? He didn't have a brother for all he knew.

But it may be possible since Jungkook was adopted at such an early age.

This made him rethink all about his past, he never had a "brother" nor did anyone has ever mentioned him in front of Jungkook.

Was his so called guardians now, hiding something from him? Both Namjoon and Seokjin rarely keeps secrets, and Jungkook was confused.

Who could it be? Jungkook was too deep into his thoughts, not noticing the door opening silently, revealing that man again. Jungkook flinched at the sudden light, "oh, I see you're awake."

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked straight away, since he didn't get the chance to do so before with his mouth taped.

The other male in the room laughed manically, "Oh Jungkook, how could you not know me? We look so much alike you know."

Slowly, forming the puzzles together, Jungkook finally connected the dots in his head. Looking at the man, he really did have similar features to Jungkook, just that the other man was slightly taller and let's just say...buffer.

"Heh, I see you're really a quick one to understand..."

...

"I am your long lost older brother, Jungkookie~"
__________

Plot twist? Idk...I didn't really think about this part and just wrote what my hand told me to-

I hope my brain can process this and continue, cause my damn imagination is running wild everywhere ToT

And yes, there will be another chapter but again, idk where to go yet with this so I gotta take time to think about it <3 it will be published either today or tomorrow

And from the last chapter...it's quite surprising to hear many of y'all are already planning my funeral, pls play "Permission to Dance" when I die 😭 I love that song so much wtf it's unhealthy

Anygays, gudbye and see y'all in the next chapter💃🏻