Chapter 3

"Hey, hey...watch where you're going, bunny." The deep voice echoed through Jungkook's ears as he took a deep breath, trying to calm down from the intense level of cringe he is having.

"Is the bunny scared now? Why would you be scared of us, little one?" Asked Tae while cupping the bunny's cheeks, Jungkook was embarrassed, he was flustered as he just slapped the older's hand away.

"Fuck you that's why." He mumbled, making sure the two twins heard it. Making them scoff, "I didn't know innocent people curse..." The other one said as he pouts, hugging the bunny from behind.

"I want to go home~!" Jungkook whined while trying to push the guy away, but to only give up when he noticed that the person hugging him had a strong grip on his tiny waist.

"To bad, this will be your home now..." said Tae while smirking, Jungkook frowned as he glared at the older, as if it would scare the giant tiger standing in front of him...

"Oh MaY GaWd, He'S sO ScArYyY~" mocked Tae while laughing afterwards, making the youngest mad, "Aww, V...Look at this cute bunny!" Chuckled Tae while pinching the shorter male's cheek.

Jungkook was confused, "Who is...V?" Asked the confused boy while looking around, thinking if they had a pet or something..."V is me."

Jungkook looked back, eyes wide while bursting out lauging, "What's so funny?" asked the confused "V." Jungkook can't help but laugh, making the two older frown.

After a few minutes of laughs, Jungkook finally stopped, taking a deep breath while staring at V. "Who gave you that name? Why V?" just by a second, Jungkook started to laugh again, "I didn't know your name was just an alphabet letter!"

Just as Jungkook was expecting a slap or atleast something that will hurt him, he got a smirk instead, "If you don't like my name, can you give me a nickname?" Asked the older while smirking, Jungkook just sat there, Jungfused (confused).

"What nickname?" asked the bunny boy while looking up at the older, making him flinch when Tae suddenly hugged him from behind as V lifted the bunny's chin up. And now, Jungkook was fullly sandwiched as he just frowned, seeing both of the giant tigers trap him.

"Hmmm...How about you call me Master or perhaps....Daddy?" Said the smirking older while his eyes were staring deep into Jungkook's galaxy eyes. (Yeah, straight my ass- ok I'll stop now-)

Jungkook was a blushing mess, but their moment was soon broken by Mr. Kim. "Stop manipulating him, his parents can kill me." Said the old man as he sighed, fingers rubbing his nose bridge as he walks away again.

Jungkook abruptly flinched as he felt someone gripping his ass, but then he remembered something, "Jungkook, if someone touches you somewhere you don't like, kick their balls." His right leg quickly swifted up as he ended up kicking the older on the chin instead, Making the two twins gasp.

"THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Yelled V as he went to his twin, checking him if he was okay to only leave the youngest smirking, "You idiots should've known that touching someone without their permission is counted as an act of harrasment."

Tae and V widen their eyes, seeing the once flustered bunny being a sassy queen in just a second is hot. (well...sorry Jungkook...You just made them more attracted to you, but since I'm the author, I can do whatever I want BAHAHAHAHAHA)

Tae had a nose bleed while blood was coming out of his mouth, but he didn't care, he instead went to the bunny and carried him to the couch instead. Making the bunny flinch as he felt the soft material hitting his back.

"Oh bunny, you dare kick me?"

"Of course I do, I'm now having second thoughts about doing this for my banana milk..."

There is no other words that can describe Tae and V more then 'confused'
"What?"

"You heard it! I'm just doing this because my dad would throw all my banana milk away, so I'm just here to save my banana milks!" Yelled the whining Jungkook while mumbling a few words.

The twins can't even handle it, they never thought they would find someone this cute and adorable...even more...he has a very feminine body.

Tae gulped as he saw the younger's tiny waist and thicc ass, he was really holding it.

Before he knew, there was a visible bulge in his pants, the youngest noticed as he took the chance to tease the older.

"Did I turn you on? Humm???" Asked the boy rather teasingly, leaving both of the Kims shook.

"What the fuck...I think he just made me question my sexuality..."

"He bent my straight pole-"

The twins kept mumbling words as Jungkook just sat there, wondering what they're talking about.

"Ok? I'm gonna go now, where's my room?" Asked the younger as he changed his attitude in a second, but the twins only looked at him with lust as a smirk appeared on their lips.

"You're sleeping with us tonight."
______________

A/N : HELLO Y'ALL!!! I just wanted to say thank you for your votes cuz I never knew anyone would read my stories tbh...but anyways, this is a short chapter since I'm near exams, and plus...This story is hella kinky- oof- but yeah, hope you enjoyed~ UwO