Chocolate Kiss!! (Val special)

WARNING!!! (18+ content)

Oh yeah, this event happened in the future after they are married ;0 so it really has nothing to do with the story plot at the moment.
__________

It was valentines day, the day where people would spread love and go on dates. Well, it was not the same situation for Jungkook.

He is sitting at the sofa, watching romantic-comedy Korean dramas while coping in this God awful day. He first scrolled to his social media, to only find his friends posting pictures of them all dating and getting gifts from their partners, and well...Jungkook?

The twins were now rarely home, ever since their marriage, the other two has been way busier than they were back then. And the boy was not happy about it. Both Tae and V would go home around midnight everyday, and when they get back they would only get a scolding from Jungkook to take some rest.

But no matter how much they wanted to spend some time with the Bunny, the Kims clan were now in their hands and their work has been piling up. Some murder cases, some quests, and etc.

Jungkook offered some help to the two, but they insisted that he should just stay home and rest since it is quite dangerous. But nonetheless, in Valentines day Jungkook expected at least some time alone with the two, but I guess he was wrong.

He's been waiting since 7 AM this morning, waiting for any surprises, but nothing came. He only got a letter on the kitchen table saying, "Happy valentines day, Kookie! We prepared chocolates for you in the fridge, eat them if you want!"

Jungkook almost cried when he read the message, he planned the whole day for it to only go in vain. But either way, he must understand that work is work and that the two is busy for the sake of their name and family.

But to be honest, the boy has been sulking all day. Even Jin and Namjoon went on a date together, while Jimin, Yoongi, and Hobi were going on a vacation yet again.

And he is the only one alone, with this feeling he can't help but cry a little...Not to mention, he wore something special under his baggy clothing to surprise the two, but it was no use either.

Jungkook laid down on the sofa, letting out some sigh. His eyes were watery and his fists clenching in frustration. But since he woke up so early this morning for nothing, he ended up dozing off in the couch, with tears strains still visible.

.
.
.

"Bunny, wake up~" A voice echoed from the edge of the room, and Jungkook immediately woke up in a panic. He found himself tied up in a chair with two figures standing in front of him.

"We wanna say sorry for not spending some time with you today, we both rushed our paperworks and immediately went home to see you sleeping in the living room..." V spoke up, with his brother who had his head hung low beside him.

It's hard for Jungkook to just immediately forgive them, but he can't be petty about it either, so he just kept himself silent.

"Don't worry, we're all yours tonight." The older twin spoke up, Tae was the first who saw the younger's tear strains when he was asleep, and he felt like killing himself right there and then.

And V, he was having a hard time to keep his cool image to impress the younger too. Seeing this, the youngest in the room somewhat let out a "hmph."

In a panic, Tae and V looked at each other knowing they're probably dead meat. Jungkook was sulking in front of them, pouting while looking away in another direction.

Thought the twins think this scene was cute, they still felt rather guilty. Suddenly V walked up to the younger, grabbing his chin and looked at him in the eyes.